Veolia Group aims to be the benchmark company for ecological transformation. With nearly 220,000 employees worldwide, the Group designs and provides game-changing solutions that are both useful and practical for water, waste and energy management. Through its three complementary business activities, Veolia helps to develop access to resources, preserve available resources and replenish them. In 2021, the Veolia group provided 79 million inhabitants with drinking water and 61 million with sanitation, produced nearly 48 million megawatt hours and recovered 48 million tons of waste. Veolia Environnement (Paris Euronext: VIE) achieved consolidated revenue of 28,508 billion euros in 2021.
- The Director IS&T Enterprise Architect accompanies the company's strategy, requiring increasing control over business and functional architecture, data architecture, including their governance.
- She/he collaborates with IS&T group to define standards, best practices and to map the Information Systems.
- He/she writes, shares and explains these standards and best practices.
- As the designated \'Design Authority\', he/she guarantees the evolution and the coherence of the whole Information System (IS).
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
- Develops the target and the trajectory of the IS transformation in line with the company strategy:
- Participates in the definition of the target IS architecture in support of the company strategy.
- Supports the business transformation of the digital enterprise.
- Contributes to the development of the IS master plan.
- Is a major player in the coherent constitution of the company's multi-year program plans.
- Carries out the design of the information system and the principles and application of data quality.
- Investigates the architecture of the most complex projects:
- Produces the project architecture files at least on the business, functional and informational domains, while having the necessary application and technical varnish for the general instruction.
- Partners with the project manager and coordinates all areas of architecture for the project.
- Leads architecture committees.
- Performs architectural reviews of projects
- Implements the design principle starting from the business architecture, then the functional, data, and application architecture.
- Develops architectural skills:
- Builds and updates the evolution of the IS maps (business, functional, informational and application architecture, target and trajectory) in order to simplify the IS.
- Organizes the governance of the architecture repository (quality, validation, communication)
- Carries out the architectural process and makes it evolve if necessary.
- Develops intelligence and innovation:
- Conducts a permanent technical and functional watch (technical, business, data) to understand market developments in terms of solutions or business transformation opportunities.
- Promotes the IS architecture activity through consulting and communication actions.
- Stimulate innovation and enhance its value to the business.
Education / Experience / Background
- At least seven years of professional experience in information systems management at a senior level, with at least five years of experience working with executive and board-level personnel
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Ability to develop strategic initiatives and oversee the development of long-term plans and proposals to support business objectives
- Ability to develop product strategy and oversee product development
- Ability to challenge, convince and manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to effectively drive business, culture, and technology change in a dynamic and complex operating environment.
- Strong business acumen; understands the key financial drivers and dynamics related to growth and revenue goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Full knowledge of project, risk and operations management
- Ability to formulate and allocate budgets
- Working knowledge digital design, prototyping and testing, APIs and integration, Agile and DevOps methodologies, and big data
Required Certification / Licenses / Training
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degrees in fields related to business, computer science, finance, logistics
- The Open Group TOGAF 9 certification or The Open Group Certified Architect (Open CA) Level 2 or Level 3
Physical Requirements / Work Requirements
- Office Environment
- Some travel required
VNA is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity. VNA's practices and employment decisions, including those regarding recruitment, hiring, assignment, promotion, compensation, benefits, training, discipline, and termination shall not be based on any person's sex, race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, citizenship status or other protected group status as defined by applicable law.
VNA gives fair consideration to all qualified individuals and affords all employees and applicants opportunities for advancement according to their individual abilities without regard to membership in any applicable protected category. No opportunity for hire, advancement or any other condition of employment will be diminished through unlawful discriminatory practices.