This job has expired.
Expected Travel: Up to 50%
Requisition ID: 9151
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Interventional - The Interventional business unit at Teleflex offers innovative medical devices that are used to diagnose and treat coronary and peripheral vascular diseases. We place a strategic emphasis on complex coronary and peripheral interventions, vascular access, bone access, specialty biologic treatments and cardiac assist. Our current Interventional products include a broad range of clinically relevant solutions, such as our GuideLiner® and Turnpike® Catheters, AC3 Optimus™ Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump and OnControl® Powered Bone Access System. With a strong R&D footprint and pipeline, our fast-growing Interventional business unit is poised to continue the development of new technologies to serve critically ill patients for years to come. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
The Capital Sales Representative is responsible for the promotion and sales of designated products in such a manner as to increase sales in their given territory. The incumbent is responsible for the growth of overall product utilization within their accounts, including, but not limited to, selling the designated products to new and existing customers, generating new business, cold calling, presenting and demonstrating Teleflex products, being able to provide a level of customer education/customer service to create total customer satisfaction. Acts as a highly competent resource to those involved in interventional cardiology and facilitate improved patient care while increasing value to medical professional as well as to Teleflex Incorporated.
Sell specialized medical devices to new and existing business accounts while developing and maintaining long-term relationships with hospital personnel to facilitate future sales growth.
• Implement sales plan and achieve sales goals and objectives set for the geographic territory. Maintain existing customers and prospect and gain new business.
• Facilitate sales growth by conducting physician, nurse, and technologist training and account in-servicing of Interventional Capital products.
• Provide product technical support to customers in an OR and Interventional suite environment.
• Participate in troubleshooting support programs.
• Educate customers on products, procedures, and industry trends through use of citywide education programs and local hospital programs.
• Develop and maintain an in-depth profile of each account to include customer preferences, competitive products and field intelligence, market activity, important contact/decision makers, customer feedback, and attendees in-serviced. Planning effectively to maximize time in the field.
• Conduct strategic territory management and analysis.
• Develop key opinion leaders.
• Account for all territory expenses and materials.
• Review current literature for new developments within the healthcare field and sales field including competitive information.
• Attend local, regional, and/or national scientific tradeshows and professional meetings to promote products and in-service customers.
• Maintain knowledge of company products and competitive offerings utilizing the technology tools that are available.
• Schedule and confirm on-site sales appointments in person and by telephone to present and sell new and existing products to cardiologists, surgeons, critical care personnel, purchasing agents and other appropriate decision makers.
• Follow up initial sales presentations via telephone and letters to generate orders.
• Supply hospitals, physicians, and clinical staff with current product information, catalogues and samples.
• Interact with internal personnel to resolve customer complaints and questions.
• Identify and develop new customers including those referred through quarterly sales leads.
• Provide in-service educational seminars for the clinical staff of hospitals, including face to face seminars during hospital shift changes.
• Prioritize goals in the sales territory based on customer and company needs. Plan tentative coverage of the territory based on needs assessment.
• Review and revise territory coverage based on assessment of potential sales.
• Negotiate sales contracts and pricing with customers; review existing contracts to identify those expiring within two months for follow-up.
• Account for all territory expenses and materials.
• Review current literature for new developments within the healthcare field and sales field, including competitive information.
• Attend and exhibit at national conventions to gain new customers through the detailing of products.
• Assist with the coordination of national convention to ensure proper setup, booth coverage, and breakdown of exhibit, as requested.
• Exhibit at local professional meetings to develop new customers.
• Train and direct new field personnel and company personnel on divisional products, as requested.
• Adhere to and ensure the compliance of Teleflex's Code of Conduct, all Company policies, rules, procedures, and housekeeping standards.
Education / Experience Requirements
• Bachelor's Degree
• 1-3 years of medical device hospital sales experience
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
• Strong clinical skills are a plus.
• Ability to deliver complex and technical subject matter to clinicians in a hospital or clinical setting.
• Possess excellent communication (verbal and written), customer service, and presentation skills.
• Ability to handle difficult conversations/situations.
• Ability to travel 60% of time, many times with short notice.
• Carry detail bag weighing up to 20 lbs.
• Ability to stand and/or walk in numerous hospitals or at meetings for 6 - 10 hours per day, up to five (5) days per week.
• Must be able to establish and maintain vendor credentials (via RepTrax, Vendormate, etc.) to have the ability to enter and work, as required, in hospitals and other medical facilities, as an essential function of the job. Depending on customer/site requirements, vendor credentials may require the employee to obtain the COVID-19 vaccination.
TRAVEL REQUIRED: 60 %
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 877-880-8588 or Talent@Teleflex.com.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® - trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose. Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
$17.50 - $20.00 per hourPosted about 18 hours ago
El Dorado, Arkansas
Posted about 18 hours ago
Posted about 18 hours ago