CMA CGM Logistics is part of the group CMA CGM covering all the aspects of Supply Chain.
Present in more than 120 countries, CMA CGM Logistics CMA CGM Logistics is also the supply, receipt, storage, order preparation, customs, transport to production sites (or via platforms).
Internal Controls Project Lead
The Internal Controls Project Lead plays an important role in the organization by performing several activities directly related to Business and Information Technology Controls, which impact SOC1, SOX and Internal Audit compliance. The candidate is primarily responsible, under limited to moderate supervision, for understanding the SOC1, SOX and Internal Audit requirements of the Corporate and identifying and testing internal controls to meet those requirements. The candidate will be responsible for managing the project and planning and testing controls and coordinating with the auditors and engaging with other business units in a timely manner. The incumbent will also be responsible for reviewing findings with management, presenting recommendations, and writing reports summarizing audit findings and corrective actions.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
Essential Job Functions include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the SOC/SOX/Internal Controls project and coordinate with all required parties. Plan and perform moderate to complex testing of business and IT controls and internal audit projects with limited supervision.
- Perform process walkthroughs to document key controls and changes to processes.
- Apply risk and control concepts to assess control design and develop audit procedures.
- Conduct audit procedures associated with the field work phase of internal audits and internal audit projects.
- Determine compliance with the established system of internal controls.
- Determine compliance with the organization's policies and procedures.
- Present audit results, conclusions, and recommendations to the organization's management.
- Perform appropriate follow-up procedures on recommended corrective actions.
- Assist the external auditors and regulators, as necessary, with information requests.
Skills and Abilities Required to Perform Essential Job Functions:
- Must demonstrate strong analytical skills and the ability to use sound judgement.
- Advanced organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent leadership skills with a problem-solving ability.
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly, to juggle through various priorities in a timely manner.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to solve a problem and to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business is preferred. Equivalent work experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Professional certification such as CIA, and CISA is preferred
- 3+ years of experience in internal or external audit, SOX and SOC1.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It's a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Medical, Dental, Vision Available Upon Start Date
- Employer Matched 401(k)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + Sick Days
- Tuition Reimbursement &Career Development
- A Company Culture Rich in our Vision and Values with anOpen-Door Policy
- Company Observed Holidays
- Discount Programs that include Wellness, Technology, Retail, and more!
We value your professional and personal growth. That's why we share plenty of career opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. This role can be the first step on your career path with us. You can stay in the same job family, find a new family to grow in (an almost limitless number of options) or find your own path. Join CEVA for a challenging and rewarding career.
CMA CGM Logistics is part of the successful CMA CGM Group, the world's 3rd largest container shipping company
This job has expired.