- Assist with evaluation of field conditions and acceptance testing
- Support quality assurance and quality control engineering materials testing
- Review project drawings and coordinate any design changes
- Review shop drawings for accuracy and completeness
- Provide document control assistance for correspondence, submittals, design releases etc.
- Initiate engineering design clarifications
- Perform quantity tracking and productivity analysis for maximization of operation efficiency
- Assist with preparing and updating project schedule and interact will all involved in scheduling decision processes
- Manage subcontractors field operations and verify contract payments
- Provide design assistance to the project engineer for the design of temporary structures using computer aided design tools
- Respond to field for design clarification
- Executes other duties and responsibilities as needed
Pre-employment background check and drug screening requiredEOE Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled
- Enrolled in a Bachelor's Degree program, from an accredited four-year college or university, in Civil Engineering or Construction Management.
- A basic understanding of the working concepts of Heavy Civil/Tunnel/Bridge/Highway projects from start to finish - bidding process through project close out.
- Ability to understand basic project components and analyze schematics such as engineering drawings and specs; estimates, change orders, and schedules.
- Knowledge and experience with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Organizational ability - able to plan, prioritize, organize and monitor activities and projects. Able to work well in a group environment and foster a team approach.
[ Link removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)Recommended Skills
- Construction Management
- Submittals (Construction)
- Shop Drawing
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
This job has expired.