Start a new career with Edward Mooney & Moses, part of the Installed Building Products (IBP) family of companies. We are one of the largest insulation installers in the residential new construction market with 175+ locations serving 48 states in the continental U.S. IBP has successfully grown through acquisitions and we continue to do so. Although installing insulation is our niche we are also a leader in installing garage doors, rain gutters, closet shelving, shower doors, mirrors, fireplaces, and bath and door hardware.
Become part of a growing company with opportunities to learn new skills and build a career.
IBP offers the following benefits:
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Pay
- On the Job Training
- Paid Certification (if applicable)
- Opportunity for Growth and Advancement
As an insulation installer
your position would entail stapling fiberglass or rock wool batts to exterior walls and ceilings before drywall, paneling, or plaster walls are put in place. The majority of your installations would be within new residential construction sites and a few light commercial projects.
- Load and log materials onto truck and note returned materials for each job order
- Erect scaffolding or ladders to height needed
- Cut the insulation materials to the size required and places with in frame, ceiling, attic or crawlspace
- Attach insulation materials by stapling, gluing, wiring or nailing
- Operate equipment that injects loose fill or foamed insulation
- Observe job site safety rules and know the location of the MSDS packets in your vehicle
- Maintain tools and truck housekeeping, and maintenance
- May be required to drive a company vehicle and follow all driving rules and DOT requirements at all times
- Complete daily paperwork and returning to production coordinator
- Other duties as assigned
Position requires a Drug Test and Motor Vehicle Report to be completed, contingent upon employment.
- High School diploma or GED
- Maintain a valid driver's license
- Experience in the construction industry
- Basic math skills
- Work in a dynamic environment
- Work independently or with a crew
- Use common hand tools; including scissors, utility knife, saws, pliers, and stapling hammer
- Work in tight places including attics and crawlspaces
- Lift a minimum of 50lbs
- Climb ladders and scaffolding
- Able to bend, twist, and turn body at shoulders, waist, knees
- Stand for extended periods of time
Works in a construction environment; able to adapt to weather conditions.
IBP is an equal opportunity employer.
This job has expired.