Description: Our client is currently seeking a Incident Manager
What are the top 5-10 responsibilities for this position?
• Serves as a Major Incident Manager
• Participates in the Major Incident Management process
• Mandatory oncall rotation for Major Incident team.
• Demonstrates good judgment and logic in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
• Interacts with senior internal and external personnel.
• Create problems for P2 incidents.
What skills/attributes are a must have?
• Service Now
• Calm under pressure
• Ability to prioritize competing demands
• Strong team player, good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Attention to detail
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
What skills/attributes are nice to have?
• Demonstrated experience working with Service Now
• ITIL V3 or higher foundation certification