To Arhaus Furniture’s delivery teams “furnishing a better world” means moving mountains, or sometimes going through them, to get the customer’s order delivered on time. Opportunities are regularly available in the major “home cities” of our 60 plus locations across the United States.
We are currently seeking drivers to join our rapidly growing team across the nation. In this exciting yet challenging role, you will be responsible for maintaining and supporting customer satisfaction with professional home delivery, including set-up of merchandise in support of store sales and transfers.
This is a key role, as it is the final step in the sales process. In addition to ensuring that each customer receives damage-free merchandise, the Delivery Driver will perform minor repairs, touch up and assembly of merchandise when necessary. An outgoing and helpful personality is key, as there is frequent customer contact, and the Driver is accountable for resolving any delivery related issues on the spot.
If this sounds like the type of environment you would flourish in, we invite you to apply online for consideration.
- Responsible for maintaining and supporting customer satisfaction with professional home delivery, including set-up of merchandise in support of store sales and transfers.
- Resolves any delivery related issues with customers in their homes.
- Responsible for the timely reporting of paperwork and its accuracy.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND DELIVERY
- Delivery of correct merchandise to proper customer according to the delivery schedule and route in a professional manner.
- Maintain compliance with all appropriate DOT directives.
- Minimize damage to merchandise and home during delivery process.
- Resolve delivery related problems on the spot whenever possible. Notify Customer Service of potential problems as soon as possible after the delivery is completed.
- Treat customers in a professional manner.
- Perform minor repair, touch-up and assembly of merchandise as needed at time of delivery.
- Properly package merchandise from returns of stores and customers.
- Properly load return merchandise to facilitate effective damage free shipment while in transit.
- Understand generated paperwork used in delivery and return processes.
- Generate and maintain necessary paperwork; customer invoices, incident reports, drivers logbook and delivery manifests.
PERSONAL ACCOUNTABILITY AND PROFESSIONALISM
- Maintain the dress code policy at all times.
- Maintain company equipment to assigned specifications.
- Assist as needed in special project assignments and training new delivery drivers.
- Other duties as may be determined by management to perform the necessary functions of the position on an as-needed basis
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to facilitate a team atmosphere are essential.
- No physical limitations that limit ability to carry and move furniture weighing up to 130 pounds.
- Valid Driver's License
- No more than 1 moving violations and no at-fault accidents within the most recent 3-year period.
- Ability to use maps to find specific street addresses and to navigate from one delivery location to the next.
- Outgoing personality and ability to interact with customers in a positive and professional manner are preferred.
- Dedicated to the business and willing to work overtime as needed.
- Competitive earnings, bonus opportunities, and employee discounts
- Medical, dental, and life insurance benefits (Programs differ between full-time and part-time employees. Benefits vary based on position)
- Flex spending plan
- 401K retirement program and 529 college savings plan
- Paid vacations and holidays (Full-time employees only)
- Exceptional advancement opportunities