About LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Group LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Group is a portfolio of brands that span multiple industries providing customers with innovative technologies, information-based analytics and decision tools and data services that help businesses and governmental entities reduce risk and improve decisions to benefit people around the globe. Headquartered in metro Atlanta, Georgia, we have offices throughout the world and are part of RELX (LSE: REL/NYSE: RELX), a global provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries. For more information, please visit risk.lexisnexis.com/group and www.relx.com.
Women in technology: LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Group (RSG) is very supportive of women in Technology and has been a founding signature for the Tech Talent Charter. Currently 27% of our Technology workforce are women which is much higher than the UK average of 17%. We have the following initiatives in place to support women in technology:
- Mentoring Scheme for Women in Technology
- Women's Network Forum
- Women in Technology Employee Resource Group (ERG)
RSG proudly support the Tech Talent Charter.SR. DATA SPECIALISTHYBRID MODEL - (remote as well as in office) - ALPHARETTA, GA
Are you a detailed person who enjoys working with Data? Would you be interested in learning about Motor Vehicle Report data? If your education and work experience have provided a foundation of technical capability and aptitude, this role is a great entry level opportunity. You will utilize a combination of proprietary and off-the-shelf tools and processes to perform daily activities that directly influence our company's delivery of high quality and timely MVR data products to our customers. In this role you will:
• Utilize a variety of tools in the processing and evaluation of data from
receipt through to production data load
• Identify and respond to time sensitive data issues
• Manage data currency
• Execute data tests and evaluate results for correctness
• Collaborate and consult with resources within and outside your team to
research and resolve data/data processing issues
• Successfully complete other duties as assigned
• 1 + years engineering experience.
• Require High School degree or GED equivalent
• Prefer Bachelor's Degree (Engineering/Computer Science preferred but not required);
• • Knowledge with development languages such as SQL, Unix, Linux, XML, HPCC, etc.
• Strong Knowledge with various data types and formats including, but not limited to: XML, flat files, delimited, etc.
• Strong proofreading skills to see how data and facts can be linked together to create more meaningful conclusions.
• Ability and desire to learn new processes, tools, and technologies.
• Good research skills.
• Basic File management knowledge
• Attention to detail.
• Good oral and written communications skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.