Why HVM is the best company for Electrical Testing?
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including- Company vehicle, smartphone, laptop,
- Incentive program that rewards employees for NETA Certification
- Outstanding employee referral bonuses
- Industry leader in electrical testing, project services, commissioning and engineering services
- Military and Veteran focused organization
- Strong Safety Program
- Troubleshooting capabilities, relay calibration, use of load recording instrumentation, low and medium voltage switchgear testing through 15 kV class
- Perform tasks such as testing of circuit breakers, switchgear and motor control centers
- Electrical testing and maintenance of electrical power distribution systems
- Busduct Installation, Inspection & Testing
- Instrument transformer tests & Power transformer testing - Doble, TTR, Insulation Resistance, etc.
- Test both electro-mechanical and solid-state relays
- Cable testing - Tan Delta, Power Factor, VLF, DC Hipot
- Automatic transfer switch troubleshooting
- Candidates with NETA Certification are preferred
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment, periodic and random drug screenings
- Willing to work flexible hours, weekends, holidays and night work.
- Must be available for out-of-town travel at a minimum of 15-25 weeks per year
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and frequently lift and/or move 100-pound test sets
- Possess a valid driver's license, and currently have and be able to maintain a good driving record
Vertiv is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We promote equal opportunities for all with respect to hiring, terms of employment, mobility, training, compensation, and occupational health, without discrimination as to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy status (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression (including transgender status or sexual stereotypes), genetic information, citizenship status, national origin, protected veteran status, political affiliation, or disability. If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to email@example.com.
No calls or agencies please. Vertiv will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire
This job has expired.