Only the best of the best work for the largest and fastest-growing leader in residential services: ARS - Rescue Rooter ® . Unique to our field, we provide plumbing, heating, and air conditioning expertise through 70+ locations nationwide united by a commitment to professional excellence. In addition to the training needed for a real career, we provide year-round work, free uniforms, well-equipped trucks, advancement potential, and the chance to give back.
If you have the experience we seek, take this opportunity to grow with the pros
at ARS - Rescue Rooter ® :
- Above Market Hourly Wages
- up to $3,000.00 Sign On Bonus depending on experience!!!!
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, 401K + Match
- Tool Reimbursement Program
- Take Home Company Vehicle & Gas Card
- Professional Uniform and Company Paid Cell Phone
- Paid Time off & Holidays
This job has expired.
- A minimum of three years experience in residential HVAC services.
- A high school diploma or GED.
- EPA Certificate.
- Valid driver's license and good communications skills.
- Requires the ability to raise, manipulate and maneuver tools, components and materials and handle a variety of items, equipment, control knobs, switches, etc.
- Must be able to lift or carry heavy objects of up to 50 pounds to include ductwork, furnaces or materials.
All candidates are required to undergo a pre-employment drug screen and background checks.
ARS-Rescue Rooter is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-Rescue Rooter may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.