Job ID: 364539
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Oldcastle Infrastructure is searching for a strategic and results oriented HR Manager to strengthen our business by maximizing human capital for our Corporate Functions. Reporting directly to the HR Director in this critical role you will act as a trusted advisor and business partner, ensuring we have the right talent in place and career development for our team members. As a key contributor to our People strategy, you will utilize business acumen to drive staffing decisions which directly improve our bottom line. Additionally, you will counsel leaders as a trusted advisor on performance management and employee relations matters.
We are a fast-paced, growing organization where those that are highly motivated and driven to results will have significant opportunity to succeed and advance in the HR function.
Critical Leadership Competencies
- Lead and participate in key projects to drive HR strategies and improve our business that align to business strategic imperatives
- Ensure 100% compliance through consistent application and integration of policies, procedures and best practices
- Influence and communicate with all levels of the organization including Senior Leadership
- Serve as a coach to managers
- Ensure employee relations issues are properly identified, reported, investigated and resolved
- Promote a positive work culture by driving team engagement initiatives and employee advocacy
- Lead key HR processes including compensation, merit and bonus planning
- Facilitate talent reviews and performance management processes using contemporary tools & processes
- Responsible for compensation planning, including annual merit & bonus process
- Results oriented
- Fact-Based decision making
- Coach & Developer of others
- Effective Communicator
- Project Management
- Business acumen
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Team Builder
- Ability to work in ambiguity
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Experience supporting corporate functions and ERP integration teams preferred
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Aug 16, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Atlanta Job Segment:
HR Manager, HR, Employee Relations, Project Manager, Performance Management, Human Resources, Technology