HUMAN RESOURCES INTERN
Location: Parsippany, NJ
The following hourly pay rates reflect the anticipated base pay for this position:
If the selected candidate is a student pursuing an Associate-level degree: $16.00 per hour
If the selected candidate is a student pursuing an Undergraduate-level degree: $20.00 per hour
If the selected candidate is a student pursing a Graduate-level degree: $32.50 per hour
If the selected candidate is a student pursuing a Doctorate-level degree: $36.00 per hour
The following hourly pay rates reflect the anticipated base pay for this position if a selected candidate were to be in California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Illinois (Chicago area), Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Washington (Seattle area):
Student pursuing an Associate-level degree: $17.00 per hour
Student pursuing an Undergraduate-level degree: $22.00 per hour
Student pursing a Graduate-level degree: $36.40 per hour
Student pursuing a Doctorate-level degree: $40.30 per hour
This position will gain in-depth understanding of all areas of HR, including but not limited to, employee relations, talent acquisition, colleague engagement, talent management, change management, diversity, performance management, workforce planning and analytics, and colleague data management. This role will work closely with HR colleagues and internal customers to ensure successful delivery of HR programs and initiatives across the organization. There will be a strong emphasis on collaboration with cross-functional teams, colleagues and leaders.
Education and Experience:
- Provide daily coordination and operational support to the HR team
- Partner with HR Business Partners (HRBP) to manage various projects, as assigned.
- Partner with HR Centers of Excellence to support consistent Employee Relations and Talent Tracking
- Field day-to-day HR inquiries directly from the business, as needed, escalating complex queries and addressing accordingly
- Collaborate with HRBPs, business leaders and/or Finance to capture and rationalize headcount and other talent-related information (i.e., Talent Planning and/or Budget Planning cycles)
- Managed and create internal materials to help support colleague communication and engagement, i.e., intranet and SharePoint
- Support ongoing organizational integration work, as needed
- Run HR reports and analyze data, as needed
Technical Skills Requirements:
- Rising Junior or Senior in Human Resource Management, Labor Relations, Business, or a related field
- Proven record of initiative, resourcefulness, and willingness to accept challenges.
- Desire and ability to work within a strong team-oriented environment.
- Ability to ensure confidentiality of sensitive information.
Physical Position Requirements:
- Personable and able to communicate with all levels of management comfortably and professionally
- Ability to implement programs and initiatives with strong follow-up and accountability in achieving results
- Able to work in a fast-paced and complex organization
- Seeks to learn mentality with strong problem-solving, organizational and project leadership skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience with Workday and SharePoint a plus.
- The position's usual work location is in an office environment, but remote work is an option.
Any unsolicited resumes sent to Zoetis from a third party, such as an Agency recruiter, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Zoetis mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Zoetis employees, or to Zoetis resume database will be considered Zoetis property. Zoetis will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Zoetis will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees. This includes any Agency that is an approved/engaged vendor but does not have the appropriate approvals to be engaged on a search.
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of "@zoetis.com". In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.
This job has expired.