Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career while working with an extraordinary team? At Merakey, we put heart and soul into everything we do. We are seeking House Manager to join our team at our program in Philadelphia, PA.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• The position of Intellectual Developmental Disabilities (IDD) Residential House Manager is an entry level, direct care supervisory position.
• Under the guidance of the Program Specialist the House Manager will provide for the safety and well-being of each resident within the home and facilitate community involvement/interaction in cooperation with residents, staff, consultants and administration.
• Responsibility to residents includes: provision of framework for an enjoyable learning experience in a family setting and provision of the skills, information, guidance, supervision and training necessary to foster growth and development.
• Toward this end, the House Manager will facilitate implementation of general and specific household and individual routine/programming while serving as a positive role model for the resident population as well as Residential Program Workers.
Merakey offers Medical, Dental, Vision insurance plans, competitive compensation plans, Work/Life balance, flexible schedules, cell phone discount plan, employee referral bonuses, tuition reimbursement and much more!
To fill out an on-line application: Employee portal
Requisition number: 58078
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health, and education non-profit provider with a fifty-year history. We offer a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country. Our belief that every individual has the right to achieve growth, dignity, and fulfillment guides all of our decisions. At Merakey, we care about each other and are committed to providing the very best care to those we serve. Merakey strictly follows a zero-tolerance policy for abuse.
Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer! We deeply value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ethnic background, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or disability status. Moreover, we are committed to creating teams that reflect the diversity of the communities we serve and encourage applicants from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited program with specialized training,
• And/or a minimum of one year's experience in working with the developmentally disabled.
• And/or any combination of education, experience or training deemed appropriate by the Administrator.
• A current and valid Pennsylvania Driver's License is also required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled