Merakey is seeking a House Manager to join our Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Services (IDD) division in Coraopolis, Pa.
Qualified entry level candidates are eligible for up to an additional $2/hour if the Enhanced Pay Program is selected.
• House manager are responsible for the complete operation of a living unit and the IDD individuals who reside there
• Are responsible for developing and implementing all facets of home life ad close to normal family unit as possible.
• Responsible for supervision and evaluation of staff and the directing ongoing daily activities and enforcement of all policies and procedures.
ABOUT OUR IDD DIVISION
Merakey supports individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) in the enhancement of their abilities and interests. Services are aimed at partnering with individuals as they become self-sufficient and live everyday lives. Merakey focuses on helping individuals find meaningful roles in their community and to feel valued as community members. Individuals are always at the core of the planning and implementation of services.
• Adult Training Facility
• Behavior Support Services
• Early Intervention Case Management
• Employment (Transitional, Supported, Competitive)
• In-home Support
• Non-traditional Community Day Services/Home and Community Habilitation
• Supports Coordination
• Community Living/Group Homes
• Family/Shared Living
• Intermediate Care Facility
• Respite Care
• Specialized Residential (medically fragile, dementia, autism, dual diagnosis, problematic sexual behavior)
• Supported Living
Merakey offers Medical, Dental, Vision insurance plans, competitive compensation plans, Work/Life balance, flexible schedules, cell phone discount plan, employee referral bonuses, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavior health, and education non-profit provider with a fifty-year history. We offer a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country. Our believe that every individual has the right to achieve growth, dignity and fulfillment guides all of our decisions. At Merakey, we care about each other and are committed to providing the very best care to those we serve. Merakey strictly follows a zero-tolerance policy for abuse.
Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer! We deeply value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ethnic background, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or disability status. Moreover, we are committed to creating teams that reflect the diversity of the communities we serve and encourage applicants from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
Apply today at: www.Merakey.org/careers
Our ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
• Must be 18yrs old
• Verifiable High School Diploma or GED
• Valid Driver's License
• 1 year minimum experience working with the developmentally disabled
• Bachelor degree preferred not required
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled