Private Client Services seeks candidates based remotely to support Western region clients: High Net Worth Private Client Advisor
What is in it for you?
We will count on you to:
- A company with a strong brand and strong results to match
- Culture of internal mobility, collaboration and valued partnership with HR from the business
- Competitive pay, full benefits package - starting day one (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, generous 401k match AND automatic contribution)
- Tuition Reimbursement plan per year and participation in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous paid time off for vacation, sick, company holidays and time to give back to your community
- Employee Resource Groups, which provide access to leaders, relevant volunteer and mentoring opportunities and interactions with counterparts in industry groups and client organizations
What you need to have:
- Reviews client exposures, loss experience and current coverage and recommends appropriate products and services. Presents clients with accurate market data from appropriate resources to advise and counsel on complex risks.
- Provides proactive day-to-day client service by anticipating and evaluating client needs and responding to client questions and issues in person, over the phone or via email. Manages client accounts receivables to ensure timely collection of premiums and payments to carriers.
- Understands, introduces and leverages the services of PCS Specialty Practices areas, as appropriate, including surplus lines placements.
- Conducts Client Advisory Reviews via teleconference meetings and occasional face to face meetings. On larger or more complex clients a manager/colleague will be present.
- Implements and maintains a quality service plan ensuring the accuracy of binders, policies, and other relevant documents that are delivered to clients.
- Communicates client's risk solution and binding instructions to carriers.
- Responsible for new business development of assigned book of business through referrals and expanding existing client programs.
- Accountable for client retention through delivery of exceptional client service.
- Builds relationships with clients, Marsh colleagues and centers of influence that facilitate asking for and receiving high quality referrals that become clients.
What makes you stand out:
- High School Diploma required
- 2-5 years or more of related experience in insurance operations, client service or sales. Experience in high net worth personal lines industry, including thorough knowledge of personal lines products and the unique needs of high net worth clientele
- Exceptional computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite -Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Ability to prioritize workload according to volume, urgency and deadlines, etc.
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Work collaboratively with others
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidentiality on a wide range of issues
- Strong ability to communicate both verbal and written
- Resourceful and proactive
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Key relationships with luxury carriers, such as AIG, Chubb, PURE
The National US average range for this role is $34,080 to $77,850. . The base pay offered will be determined on factors such as experience, skills, training, location, certifications & education. We do not anticipate candidates hired into this role would immediately earn a salary at or near the top end of the range however, such a decision will be dependent on a case by case basis.In addition to the base salary, this position may be eligible for performance-based incentives.
We are excited to offer a competitive total rewards package which includes: health and welfare benefits, tuition assistance, 401K savings and other retirement programs as well as employee assistance programs.
If you are interested in submitting yourapplication for this opportunity,click apply and follow the steps outlined on each page. Over the course of the application, you will be asked upload a resume, provide some additional information about your work experience and answersome optional demographic questions. If you are a good fit for one of our opportunities, someone from the Marsh McLennan Talent Acquisitionteamwill beintouch to discuss next steps.
Marsh McLennan Agency (MMA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh, serving the risk prevention and insurance needs of middle market companies in the United States through four primary business lines: Business Insurance, Employee Health & Benefits, Private Client Services (PCS) and Retirement Services. MMA has over 8,000 employees in nearly 120 locations, with access to broad resources and solutions across all of its sister companies under the Marsh McLennan (MMC) parent company banner. Sister companies include Marsh, Mercer, Oliver Wyman and Guy Carpenter amongst others.
Private Client Services - National is part of a broader MMA PCS platform that includes a national footprint of over 100 local offices and a team of more than 850 experienced professionals. PCS - National, previously known as Marsh PCS, is a pioneer in the high net worth insurance space. Established as a dedicated practice of Marsh in 1980, PCS is a rapidly growing 330+ colleague organization under Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA).The leader of PCS - National serves as the overall Practice Leader for MMA PCS as well.
Today, we hold the largest share of premium in the high net worth personal lines insurance market space yet we are far from satisfied. In fact, we have the growth mind-set and agility of a startup and are seeking to add to our industry leading team. If you are talented, smart and driven and looking to join a team that values creativity, diversity and imagining the art of the possible, come check us out. We are determined to redefine the colleague and client experience in the HNW space as we leap into the future. Come help us Make Extraordinary Possible!
Your goals. Your ambitions. Your definition of success. At MMA, we believe nothing should stand in your way of making these a reality. As an MMA colleague, you'll get personal and professional development opportunities, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement.
As a part of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world's leading professional services firm in risk, strategy, and people, MMA colleagues are part of a network of resources and expertise that sets our organization apart from the competition.
Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOEMinority/Female/Disability/Vet/SexualOrientation/Gender Identity employers
This job has expired.