ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people-a fact that's reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
ZS's Beyond Healthcare group focuses on conceptualizing, designing and implementing a wide spectrum of Digital and Analytic solutions to improve commercial and operational effectiveness for clients. We offer a wide range of services based on client needs from strategy development, roadmap definition to providing platforms and services that help clients with their on-going operations. Our team possesses deep expertise in formulating strategies, delivering on leading Digital and Advanced analytics, Business Intelligence and Platform Development to solve business problems.
We seek a senior Head of Sales/Enterprise Sales Lead who will help drive the next phase of growth for the Beyond Healthcare Go-To-Market practice.
Key responsibilities for this individual will include:
- Develop relationships with net new senior client stakeholders (Director and above) in commercial functions within relevant Industries
- Identify, qualify, and pursue new business opportunities in conjunction with ZS leadership, with an emphasis on core Beyond Healthcare products
- Lead and continue to develop the India-based Strategic Outreach team, including ongoing coaching and career mentorship of current team members and recruiting of new team members as needed
- As necessary, grow and develop a broader Enterprise Sales team that will continue to drive net new business
- Work alongside ZS leadership and Marketing team to refine positioning and pitch materials (e.g., presentations, demos, brochures, etc.) for core ZS products to maximize relevance for client stakeholders
- Help orchestrate and contribute to high-value sales events (e.g., conference sponsorships, trade publications, etc.)
- Collaborate with leadership to more deeply penetrate existing key accounts, with a focus on developing new client stakeholder relationships in groups, functions, divisions, etc. not currently served by ZS
- 6+ years of B2B SaaS, Data and Services selling experience, 2+ years of successfully leading selling teams
- Demonstrated success in meeting the sales objectives and articulating core value proposition, core features and client impact for each unique client
- Demonstrated success in building a new market, a hunter mentality, high energy and pace
- Experience with software, data, services and solutions targeted for marketing organizations as well as an understanding of sales and marketing business processes and analytics
- Strong leadership: excellent team management, coaching and mentoring skills; superior planning, process and influencing skills
- Good presentation and communication skills (both verbal and written) including experience and level of comfort presenting concepts to senior executives
- Demonstrated ability to be an effective change management leader for their direct reports
ZS is a global consulting firm. Fluency in English is required; additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess or be able to obtain work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement savings benefits. ZS is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities without regard to any class protected by applicable law.
ZS is committed to providing and maintaining a safe workplace. Must have received full COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination will be required upon acceptance of offer of employment. Exemption process available on a limited basis.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
This job has expired.