GuildQuality is looking for part-time Customer Experience Representatives (CERs) to join our team! This role can be done remotely and is approximately 20-25 hours per week during the following times: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 11:00pm, Saturday 11:00am - 9:00pm. Our surveyors start out at $8.00/hr with the ability to earn more with tenure and performance.
- Must have access to a desktop or laptop computer (a tablet will not work for this role)
- Must have access to reliable internet
GuildQuality, an EverCommerce company, is the nation's leading provider of customer satisfaction performance measurement tools for the home improvement and home services industry. We provide a robust and automated customer survey plus real-time trend reports and promotional tools to over 2,500 members. GuildQuality's family of companies includes Best Pick Reports and Five Star Services, two leaders of the home services industry, connecting homeowners in need of home service projects with independently researched and recommended local home service providers.Where:
Our office is in Midtown Atlanta, but our CERs work remotely. This position offers great flexibility. You will need to provide your own computer and candidates must have a quiet work environment with a secure internet connection that is not shared. What you'll be doing:
Our surveyors are brand ambassadors for both our company and our member clients. Our survey team has conversations with homeowners to assess their satisfaction level in working with their builder, remodeler or contractor. As such, our surveyors must have a friendly, professional disposition and enjoy interacting with people on the phone. Previous experience in customer service is a plus. Each Surveyor will be provided a phone script to follow and is responsible for accurately recording responses to the survey questions. Desired Skills & Experience
- Friendly, professional disposition
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Listening skills
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Ability to type a minimum of 50+ words per minute
- Strong phone presence
- Comfortable working with technology applications
- Great understanding of English grammar
- Adaptability and flexibility
- We're profitable and growing rapidly.
- We have very few meetings, but lots of communication.
- We're open-book. That means everyone has a clear understanding of how the business is performing.
- We don't monitor sick days or vacation days. When someone needs time off, they take it.
- Regardless of the job description and requisite skills, we only hire folks that are motivated, friendly, and team-oriented.
- Deliver value in every interaction
- Don't be afraid to make a mistake
- Don't just keep doing it: do it better
- Do everything with integrity
- Always be authentic and transparent
- Have fun while working hard
- Know the "why"
- We are better together
Our Mission: We strive to elevate the home services, contracting, and building industries by creating trust and fostering remarkable experiences between homeowners and quality professionals.
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!
This job has expired.