BCforward is currently seeking a highly motivated Graphic Designer
Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Boise, Idaho
Education and Experience Required:
* BA in Graphic Design, Art, or the equivalent combination of education and technical training.
* Expertise and knowledge in the eCommerce space. Fluent in Photoshop and basic understanding of Adobe Creative suite, HTML, email creation tools, etc., including trends and technologies.
* Online Portfolio demonstrating graphic design, layout and illustration skills.
* Experience as a design professional or equivalent experience in interactive marketing.
* Works under general supervision; typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
Knowledge and Skills:
* Experience designing online marketing and advertising including animated gifs, targeted landing pages, site promotions and page layouts. A great deal of creativity and latitude is expected.
* Extremely organized and efficient, with strong attention to detail and the ability to work on multiple projects at once, meeting tight deadlines. Proven track record of delivering results in a fast paced environment.
* Experience of retail web marketing and/or e-commerce is a plus.
* Experience designing online marketing and advertising including animated gifs, targeted landing pages, site promotions and page layouts.
* Must have a good understanding of design principles, smart copy, HTML, technology and trends.
* Design and develop weekly production that may require a volume of up to 20 promotional banners per week.
* Excellent writing, presentation, editing and oral communications skills.* Must remain abreast of technological advances in the field and be able to identify areas of use in the organization.
BCforward began as IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customer's needs into a full-service personnel solution organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE-certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customer's specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.www.BCforward.com
This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing to cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to, and including, both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal-opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 194695 when responding to this ad.
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!
Posted about 7 hours ago
Posted about 2 hours ago
Posted about 2 hours ago