Marsh McClennan is seeking candidates for the following position based in the New York or New Jersey Office
Transfer Pricing Global Planning Manager
What can you expect?
What is in it for you?
- Be part of a flat, collaborative and impactful in-house Global Transfer Pricing team
- Opportunity to build strong relationships and partner with the Business and other corporate functions including Controllership, Treasury, Accounting Operations, Legal, and FP&A teams
- Ability to make a direct and positive contribution to the Group
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Competitive benefit package
- Be a member of a well-regarded in-house Global Tax Team
- Superior on the job experience, training and development providing a strong foundation for building a professional career
We would like you to have:
- The candidate must be able to identify relevant issues and opportunities and to partner with subject matter specialists to provide high-level advice on complementary tax areas such as withholding, VAT, local and provincial taxes and US tax reform items such as BEAT and FDII.
- The candidate will prepare, maintain and/or contribute to supporting schedules and documentation to ensure consistency, audit readiness and risk mitigation.
- The candidate will participate in providing executive communication around specific planning initiatives and related tax impacts with a clear vision of the next steps and bigger picture.
- This role must liaise seamlessly with the Global Transfer Pricing Operations team, both for gathering business facts and data used for planning inputs, and to ensure the correct implementation and documentation by the Operations team.
- Detailed modelling skills, as well as clear and concise presentation skills, are a must to effectively implement planning strategies and policies in partnership with the Global Tax and Business Operations teams.
- Minimum of 4 years of transfer pricing experience.
- Looking for someone who is flexible, organized, has a natural curiosity, pays attention to detail, able to adapt easily to a changing environment and can work effectively with different deadlines and stakeholders.
- A positive attitude and dedication to solving highly complex and differentiated issues is a must.
Marsh & McLennan(NYSE: MMC) is the world's leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. The Company's 76,000 colleagues advise clients in over 130 countries. With annualized revenue approaching$17 billion,Marsh & McLennanhelps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses.Marshadvises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions.Guy Carpenterdevelops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities.Mercerdelivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce.Oliver Wymanserves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visitmmc.com, follow us onLinkedInand Twitter@mmc_globalor subscribe toBRINK
This job has expired.