Great opportunity for an exceptional General Manager at Oakwood Raleigh Brier Creek!
Oakwood is seeking a highly motivated and hands on General Manager to join our team. This position is responsible for overseeing our Oakwood Apartments in Raleigh Brier Creek, NC. Your day will consist of ensuring that our residents have the best experience Oakwood can offer.
Key features of your day:
Best candidates will have:
- Supervise, train, and oversee all staff to provide excellent customer service
- Ensure all residents have a positive experience. This is monitored through individual resident communication and feedback
- Walk move-ins daily so that resident's first impression is a good one
- Ensure that apartments show well at all times
- Coordinate vendors so that they provide timely, quality work with minimal inconvenience to residents
- Managing budgets and financial plans to meet or exceed targeted results, controlling expenditure, maintaining statistical and financial records and preparing Financial Reports
- Play a pivotal role in the property sales efforts - Interact with corporate sales and marketing to increase occupancy, sales, and exposure
- Streamlining of operational procedures, launch new and exciting concepts and drive product innovation
- Analyze market conditions and oversee that rentals and leases are rented at maximum rate
- Ensure timely collection of rent and delinquent accounts, ensure accurate payment of invoices in a timely manner
- Manage lease renewal program, approve or negotiate lease extensions
- Identify and implement capital improvement or replacement programs
- Adhere to risk management guidelines set forth by the corporate office
What We Offer: Medical / Dental / Vision coverage and Prescription Drug Programs / Company Paid Life Insurance & AD&D / Short and Long Term Disability Insurance / Life Insurance for Family Members / Paid Vacation & Sick Leave / Direct Deposit Payroll
- Socially engaged, passionate, clear communicator, convincing and representative attitude
- 10 years of experience or substantial experience in high-end hospitality senior positions with a proven track record of operating Hotels &/or Serviced Apartments
- A background in multi-family properties is beneficial
- Financial and budget management experience required
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including communicating, listening and coaching
- Must be effective in handling problems, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Oakwood dedicates itself to continuous innovation and evolution with a guest-first approach. With an award-winning portfolio of properties across the globe, Oakwood caters to business and leisure travelers alike with short to long stay requirements.
OAKWOOD® is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. OAKWOOD® does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
This job has expired.