The Program Manager will be the client relationship manager accountable for the end-to-end delivery of simple to medium complexity digital and print projects for various lines of business. The Program Manager will also be accountable for oversight of complex requests requiring special project support outside of the Pod and be capable of coordinating these requests and delivery plans with many interdependent tasks.
The Program Manager will function in a pod of resources that includes both web and email delivery resources, a Content Delivery Associate focused on overseeing content production, and an Associate Solution Owner who translates medium and complex website and email requests into actionable delivery requirements. The Program Manager must foster strong collaboration across the Pod, partner with stakeholders on demand prioritization, and understand how to best leverage the team skillsets to deliver the tasks at hand.
Key elements of the Program Manager's responsibilities will include:
- Managing a clear and concise process for demand intake and backlog prioritization
- Manage budgets associated with special projects
- Optimizing ways of working and delivery processes
- Running periodic retrospectives to drive continuous improvement
- Driving cross-functional collaboration and removing blockers to enable efficient delivery
- Managing resource capacity in relation to demand
The Program Manager must be independent and have the courage to do the right thing and work on tough problems. The Program Manager will also regard each member of their delivery pod to be capable, independent people. The Program Manager must be open-minded and clear in their direction, as well as personally committed to achieving the goals of the team. The position requires extensive business acumen, strength in communication and organization, an understanding of cross-platform marketing solutions, and an awareness for how Marketers seek to create customer-centric experiences. Minimum Experience
Skills and Competencies:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience overseeing delivery of multi or omnichannel customer experiences.
- Experience coordinating a team of off-shore resources to deliver according to a common objective.
- Conceptual understanding of how marketing tools are leveraged to create customer engagement experiences
- Knowledge or experience with Agile ways of working (especially KANBAN).
- Experience with tools associated with Task Management (ex. Jira)
- Risk mitigation & planning associated with operational or technical delivery
- Demonstrated leadership and coordination of resources to deliver in line with strategy
- Experience managing Email Delivery and Automation, Website Assembly, Content Production, and/or Digital Media optimization.
- Excellent communicator
- Highly collaborative
- Energetic, self-motivated
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Critical thinking
- Leading/Influence without authority
- Proven complex project management experience
- Visio, data flow and process charting
- Microsoft Office Proficiency (primarily Excel)
- Data-driven, process-oriented, and collaborative
- Scaled Agile Certification
- Experience in Digital or Agile Transformation
- Website delivery
- Experience within Healthcare/Pharmaceutical industry
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
At AstraZeneca when we see an opportunity for change, we seize it and make it happen, because any opportunity no matter how small, can be the start of something big. Delivering life-changing medicines is about being entrepreneurial - finding those moments and recognizing their potential. Join us while we continue to build a new kind of organization to reset expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be. This means we are developing new ways to work, ground breaking methods, and bringing unexpected teams together. Interested? Come and join our team!Next Steps - Apply Today!
Curious to know more? Then please complete the full application on our website at your earliest convenience - it is the only way that our Recruiter and Hiring Manager can know that you feel well-qualified for this opportunity. Know someone who would be an excellent fit? Please share this posting with them.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.
AstraZeneca requires all US employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 but will consider requests for reasonable accommodations as required by applicable law.