Tradebe Environmental Services is a global leader in environmental services with US Headquarters in Merrillville, IN. Tradebe was founded in 1984 with the vision of helping industrial and chemical companies manage the increasing complexity of the waste they generate, ensuring safety for the people and the environment. Today, we continue to innovate and evolve as we maintain our firm commitment to propelling the circular economy and creating a more sustainable world. We actively contribute by managing all kinds of environmental liabilities in a safe and sustainable manner, focusing on reusing or recycling raw materials and energy, and being dedicated to meeting our customers' environmental goals. In the United States, Tradebe Environmental Services has 30 sites and serves customers from a broad range of markets, from petrochemicals to aerospace and hospitals, with unparalleled safety and quality standards.
The SF operator position involves unloading incoming trailers, processing waste streams, placing or locating material in appropriate staging/storage areas, preparing material for processing operations, performing processing operations as necessary, accurately tracking drum storage and movements on tracking sheets, conducting daily inspections on forklifts, and performing simple maintenance activities such as cleaning and adding fluids.
Key job responsibilities
• Unload incoming trailers and process waste streams
• Place or locate material in proper staging/storage areas
• Prepare material for processing operations
• Perform processing operations as needed
• Accurately track drum storage, and handle movements on tracking sheets as needed
• Required to perform daily inspections on the forklifts
• Simple maintenance activities such as cleaning and adding fluids are required
• High school diploma or equivalent experience
• Experience operating a forklift
• Knowledge of the hazardous waste industry is a plus
• Ability to read, understand and apply common operational documents and SOPs
• Ability to apply basic mathematical concepts
• Ability to define problems are required.
• Ability to wear respirator as needed (requires face being clean shaved)
• Ability to pass a pre-employment physical, drug screen, and background check is required
Why Tradebe is Right for You