CEVA Logistics provides global supply chain solutions to connect people, products and providers all around the world. We are supply chain experts. We live and breathe logistics every day. Above all, we believe that this is a people business. That's why we are building a global culture of teamwork and respect. We encourage initiative, and we engage and empower our diverse workforce to grow their careers within CEVA.
CEVA Logistics offers a broad range of end-to-end, customized solutions in both Contract Logistics and Freight Management thanks to our approximately 98,000 employees at more than 1,000 facilities in 160 countries worldwide. With the recent acquisition of the former Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services business, we are building one of the world's leading end-to-end eCommerce service offerings through the dedication and passion of our people-the heartbeat of our organization. As we continue growing at a fast pace, will you "Dare to Grow" with us?
Are you known for your equipment operation skills and passionate about warehouse logistics and organization? Do you enjoy working in a clean and efficient warehouse environment? If so, we have an opportunity that would allow you to manage loading/unloading of freight and contribute to delivering results in a safe and efficient warehouse operation.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- Develop and provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers at all times.
- Manage cargo from incoming trucks by removing from truck by hand or by using manual equipment such as hand truck or pallet jack, or by using forklift.
- Verify and note the count and condition of cargo received, knowing when to either refuse or accept with notation. Record receipts to appropriate forms and/or log books. Verify that proper documentation is attached.
- Sort cargo received by account or intended location and store in proper location. Accurately label freight to destination.
- Perform forklift duties and learn to containerize basic loads.
- Monitor various warehouse maintenance tasks, including sweeping floors, storing equipment, etc.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Education and Experience: High School Diploma or GED; Minimum one to three years related experience; Minimum one year industry experience, preferred.
- Credentials: Forklift Driver Certification; Valid state issued driver's license preferred.
- Skills: Ability to frequently lift / move up to fifty (50) pounds. Ability to drive and/or operate heavy equipment. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Characteristics: Responds promptly and professionally to customer needs; Ability to perform in a team environment. Able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner. Ability to read, comprehend and complete basic checklists, forms or other related documents
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
With a genuine culture of recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package with a focus on your wellbeing. This includes competitive Paid Time Off, 401(k), health insurance and an employee benefits platform that offers discounts on gym memberships and a diverse range of retail, travel, car and hospitality brands, including important offerings like pet insurance.
We are a team in every sense, and we support each other and work collaboratively to achieve our goals together.
It is our goal that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment, so if you'd like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then let's work together to help you find your new role.
We value your professional and personal growth. That's why we share plenty of career opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. This role can be the first step on your career path with us. You can stay in the same job family, find a new family to grow in (how about sales or supply chain?) or find your own path. Join CEVA for a challenging and rewarding career.
CEVA operates in a multicultural, global environment and is a richly diverse organization operating seamlessly as one company. We aim to attract, motivate and retain the best people in our industry, whatever their background. We share the same passion to deliver world-class solutions to our customers. We have the best supply chain professionals in the industry and develop this talent in an inspiring work environment.
CEVA Logistics is proud to be an equal opportunity work place and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes include communication with candidates through recognized professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar.
Information provided is true and accurate. False statements or information will result in the application voided.
This job has expired.