Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 50,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
ÂIn 2020, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR â‚ 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Performing experimental studies related to formulation and process development and testing of therapeutic proteins, virus like substances, and gene therapy related molecules.
- Execution of characterization plans and stability studies in support of development efforts, including physical characterization and potentially molecular assays in support of product and process characterization
- Manage and prepare outgoing documentation to domestic and international partners on behalf of all cell banking groups
- Provide complete and compliant end-to-end documentation for all out going shipments
- Help with workload for test report documentation and distribution
- Submit data and outcomes to manager and follow directions on next steps
- Coordinating with CRO routing, reviews and data
- Follow standard operating procedures (SOPs) and help with daily protein purification and conjugation work.
- Support accurate and compliant record keeping and experimental data integrity with the use of the Accelrys electronic lab notebook and standard databases
- Contribute data and ideas in group meetings
- BA/BS in biological sciences, biochemistry, chemical engineering or related scientific discipline.
- 3-5 years of experience in project management or related scientific discipline.
- Experience in a BSL2 environment
- Virology background preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working in a matrix environment and could connect with different functional groups and people in multiple levels while embracing and driving change.
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm.Â Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Malvern, PAÂare encouraged to apply.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.