Job ID: 449519
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a leading global supplier of building and landscaping products. Its product portfolio includes hardscapes and masonry, packaged cement mixes, lawn and garden materials, and composite decking sold through a variety of channels for residential and commercial use. Oldcastle APG is the leading producer of hardscapes in North America and Europe and the innovator behind many of the industry's well-known brands: Belgard hardscapes, Echelon masonry, Sakrete bagged dry mixes, and MoistureShield composite decking. With over 260 operating locations and approximately 8,500 employees, Oldcastle APG operates across 7 countries in the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
Job Description Summary
- Operate forklift safely to move product into inventory/onto and off truck
- Ensure proper rotation and placement of finished goods
- Properly label product and package product for inventory
- Ensure packaged quantities are correct and quality is up to standards
- Load trucks with finished product for delivery
- Before loading product for shipment ensure packaging and pallet are safe and adequate for shipment
- Complete Daily paperwork including inspection reports for equipment
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED equivalent and at least 1 year of related work experience
- Ability to read and interpret loading slips, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Follow all safety procedures
- Ability to carry out instructions, both written and oral
- Mathematical skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and understanding of units of measure
- Able to work any shift
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs
What CRH Offers You
- Forklift Certified
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle APG, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Aug 26, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Stockton Job Segment:
Warehouse, Forklift, Equipment Operator, Manufacturing
This job has expired.