Job ID: 479310
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a leading global supplier of building and landscaping products. Its product portfolio includes hardscapes and masonry, packaged cement mixes, lawn and garden materials, and composite decking sold through a variety of channels for residential and commercial use. Oldcastle APG is the leading producer of hardscapes in North America and Europe and the innovator behind many of the industry's well-known brands: Belgard hardscapes, Echelon masonry, Sakrete bagged dry mixes, and MoistureShield composite decking. With over 260 operating locations and approximately 8,500 employees, Oldcastle APG operates across 7 countries in the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
As an Oldcastle Production Laborer you will provide general labor support in a covered and uncovered manufacturing environment. An Oldcastle Production Laborer is responsible for the following specific job tasks:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Requirements / Education / Experience
- Stack product as it comes off the production line
- Clean machinery, maintain the surrounding area, keeping area free of debris
- Use security gear at all times and follows all safety regulations
- Work closely with the lead operator to prepare for shift production and become knowledgeable of the machinery you operate
- Transport trash and debris away from production areas
- Use forklift to transport materials as needed
- Physical requirements include lifting up to 60lbs repetitively, bending, and standing for long periods of time
- Must be able to follow workplace safety procedures, including machinery lock out, tag out and use of personal protective equipment
- High school diploma or GED, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Able to perform job tasks in sometimes dusty, hot and/or cold working conditions
What CRH Offers You
- Ability to think independently while successfully functioning in a team environment, with a proven track record of contributing toward team goals
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle APG, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Feb 17, 2023 Nearest Major Market:
Lewiston Job Segment:
Warehouse, Industrial, Labor, Laborer, Forklift, Manufacturing, Operations, Engineering
This job has expired.