Tradebe Environmental Services is a global leader in environmental services with US Headquarters in Merrillville, IN. Tradebe was founded in 1984 with the vision of helping industrial and chemical companies manage the increasing complexity of the waste they generate, ensuring safety for the people and the environment. Today, we continue to innovate and evolve as we maintain our firm commitment to propelling the circular economy and creating a more sustainable world. We actively contribute by managing all kinds of environmental liabilities in a safe and sustainable manner, focusing on reusing or recycling raw materials and energy, and being dedicated to meeting our customers' environmental goals. In the United States, Tradebe Environmental Services has 30 sites and serves customers from a broad range of markets, from petrochemicals to aerospace and hospitals, with unparalleled safety and quality standards.
Safely operate forklifts in drum storage or processing areas at a Tradebe plant.
Key job responsibilities
- Unload incoming trailers and process waste streams
- Place or locate material in proper staging/storage areas
- Prepare material for processing operations
- Perform processing operations as needed
- Accurately track drum storage, and handle movements on tracking sheets as needed
- Required to perform daily inspections on the forklifts
- Simple maintenance activities such as cleaning and adding fluids are required
Why Tradebe is Right for You
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Three to five years of industrial maintenance experience
- A basic set of tools and a valid driver's license.
- Ability to work any shift; be available on call; and the ability to work in elevated and difficult positions, are required.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment physical, drug screen, and background check, are required
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Generous vacation and sick plans
- Medical (including telehealth), dental and vision
- 401k Retirement match
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Health savings accounts (HSA)
- Agency paid, basic life and AD&D insurance
- Career ladders, professional development, and promotion opportunities
- Leadership opportunities
- Great work environment and culture
- And MORE!
Tradebe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law
. Nearest Major Market:
Gary Nearest Secondary Market:
This job has expired.