America's Service Line, LLC., the private fleet to American Foods Group, LLC., has opportunities for a Fleet Maintenance Parts Clerk at our Green Bay, WI location. We are searching for someone who is outgoing, creative, and dedicated to supporting our team.
If you are looking to advance your career, join the ASL family where you can be a part of providing quality beef products to over 40 countries around the world.
As our Fleet Maintenance Parts Clerk, you will:
Qualifications Minimum Qualifications (Required):
- Plan and invoice purchased parts, supplies, and equipment in a timely manner.
- Maintain inventory levels, in a cost-effective manner, to support the needs of the shop resulting in little or no downtime of equipment.
- Prepare purchase requisitions and issue purchase orders in accordance with company policy and negotiated terms and conditions.
- Build, develop and maintain relationships with suppliers, customers, and coworkers.
- Maintain vendor files.
- Process warranty and core returns.
- Pick up parts and supplies from local vendors, as needed.
- NOTE: this description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization; these duties are considered marginal.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1 year of experience as a parts technician.
- Must have a valid Driver's License.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be able to work with department-designated computer software.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Knowledgeable in heavy duty equipment and parts layout.
- Demonstrate strong organization, prioritization, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact Human Resources at the location(s) where you are applying. We participate in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law.
This job has expired.