Field Technical SupportBCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Field Support for an opportunity located at Camden, NJ Position Title: Field Support Location: Camden, NJ Expected Duration: 3+ Months with possibility of extension Job Description:
- Provide on-site field support to customers including installation, servicing and repairing systems and equipment.
- Troubleshoot known and unknown hardware issues related to corporate-issued or provided desktop, laptops, mobile devices (phone & tablets), peripherals, and associated accessories.
- Troubleshoot known and unknown software issues related to Windows 10, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Skype for Business, OneDrive and other corporate deployed desktop applications.
- Troubleshoot Microsoft patches, corporate software deployments, group policies,
- Build and reimage a corporate-issued PC including performing any necessary upgrades required to solve the end-user productivity issue. Hardware replacement will occur after diagnostics are run to confirm HW repair, replacement, or upgrade.
- Troubleshooting of LAN/WAN issues impacting employee productivity in their computers. This will involve a demonstrated understanding of networking basics, TCP/IP, VPN, secure access methodologies, and wireless technologies.
- Perform IMACD activities within SLA's - PC and peripheral add move change
- Provide excellent verbal and written communication to end-users regarding their productivity issues.
- This communication also needs to be provided to IT and in English (Mandatory). Local language verbal and written skills will be considered a secondary requirement if required due to corporate policy.
- Must demonstrate the ability to interact with end-users of all levels using a variety of active listening and empathetic listening skills. Proven ability to communicate highly technical information to both technical and non-technical end-users both verbally as well as written.
- Documents solutions and incident resolution case notes in English in assigned reporting systems
- Performs inventory management.
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs. www.BCforward.com
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 194553 when responding to this ad.
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
This job has expired.