Responsibilities and Duties:
• Provide support to projects by maintaining a visible presence and conducting site visits to perform safety audits and safety process audits (e.g., safety document evaluation/compliance) *this should take place at least 80% of the week*
• Enforce all Federal, State, local, owner and Tremco regulations throughout all Roofing regional projects.
• Assist site leadership to develop site-specific safety programs aligned with Tremco Field Services Safety policies and instruct supervisors on safety procedures, planning and equipment.
• Assist Regional Field Safety Managers with rolling out new safety initiatives and briefing employees as needed on new policies, or changes in existing policies, to keep current (e.g., Daily Task Planning, 100% audit compliance, safety training programs)
• Educate the workforce and regional leadership on understanding Tremco's safety cultural advancements, such as safety leadership and safety management systems.
• Assist in the coaching, mentoring and implementation of Tremco Health and Safety programs in the field, to ensure that all safety expectations are understood and met.
• Participate with and/or conduct Toolbox Talk Meetings with Regional team employees.
• Regularly review and be familiar with all applicable legislation and applicable standards, to ensure compliance.
• Effectively represent our Tremco safety culture with our sub-contractors and help Tremco site leadership to ensure complete compliance of our subcontractors to applicable rules and regulations (Federal, State, local, owner, Tremco and their own).
• Motivating, organizing, and encouraging teamwork within the workforce to ensure safety practices and policies are being adhered to effectively.
• As a direct report to, regularly communicate safety audit results and/or field safety concerns (e.g., Stop Work Authority) with Assistant Safety Director and prepare observation reports as needed.
• Regularly audit the Site-Specific Safety and Health Plans for compliance and update to ensure the alignment with project scope and conditions.
• Ensure that all incidents are reported immediately per the Tremco Incident Notification Policy.
• Participate and assist all field leadership in the investigation of incidents to determine root cause, and corrective actions where necessary.
• Ensure incident corrective actions are followed up on and completed.
• Bachelor's Degree (Occupational Health & Safety preferred) or 5+ Years of Construction experience with high school diploma.
• Minimum of two years of construction safety field experience required. • OSHA 10- and 30-hour certification required.
• Knowledge of the 1926 OSHA Regulations.
• Working Knowledge on how to develop, implement, and audit a Daily Task Analysis for Employees and Subcontractors.
• Proficient written and oral communication skills. • Proficient Computer Skills- Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Willingness to travel/work remotely 80% or greater
Must have excellent skill and/or abilities in the following areas:
• Conflict resolution and problem-solving
• Verbal and written communications • Interpersonal skills with all levels of staff
• Situation analysis
• Organized approach to work including excellent follow up on issues
• Multitasking in fast paced environment with good prioritization skills
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!
Posted about 4 hours ago
Posted 28 minutes ago
Posted 28 minutes ago