Collaboration drives Nordson's success as a market leader in Industrial Precision Solutions and Advanced Technology. Our employees thrive in an environment where we help each other reach our personal best and enable our company to continuously improve and grow, and our customers to succeed. You will find Nordson employees sharing our success by giving back in the communities around the world where we live and work.
Responsible for supporting both pre-sales and post-sales activities including customer demonstrations, material evaluation, on-site installation, servicing and repair of complex equipment and systems for all products and markets. Provide support both on-site with customers and remotely via phone and Team Viewer. Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
Education and Experience Requirements
- Checks out and approves operational quality of system equipment.
- Provides support in the Call Center supporting customer questions and troubleshooting issues.
- Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the system.
- Serves as company liaison with customers on administrative and technical matters for assigned projects.
- Travel away from workplace may be up to 75%.
- Must be able to exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- May be assigned to specific customer accounts as the primary technical support contact.
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
- Position can be based in Amherst OH office or remote home office in the Eastern Time Zone.
Requires a BS degree or equivalent experience and good communications skills.Preferred Skills and Abilities
Working Conditions and Physical DemandsOffice environment.
- The ability to deal effectively with customers.
- Must be able to travel up to 75% of the time.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee is regularly required to talk or hear, frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands and fine finger manipulation, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds with assistance. The employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts, and occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and risk of electrical shock. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. The noise level is usually moderate cubicle environment or moderate to noisy manufacturing environment.Travel Required
Nordson Corporation provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check, consistent with applicable laws.
This job has expired.