Commercial Roofing Foreman
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Base Salary + Annual Bonus
- Eligible for overtime
- Health Insurance
- Paid time-off
- Company Vehicle
Skills & Qualifications
- Conduct the daily onsite safety brief prior to the start of the WTI project with the Sales Rep, customer and the WTI Crew. Inspect and ensure all surroundings, equipment and tools and identify and discuss any safety concerns. Complete the Daily Hazard Analysis form and submit to the Supervisors as applicable
- Ensure all project communication is completed prior to the start of any WTI project. This includes but is not limited to communication with:
- Sales Rep on weekly/daily schedule
- WTI crew members to discuss scope of work and daily tasks
- The customer pre-arrival, at arrival and at completion of the day's work
- WTI Supervisor on schedule changes, project, and crew updates, etc.
- Efficient project management will include managing crew start and end times and production rates, ensuring tools and materials are available to complete the assigned project safely and efficiently, and completing the project per the scope or work or specification.
- The WTI Foreman will complete an end of day and/or end of project walk through to ensure quality repairs and address any items prior to leaving the job site. Before and after pictures will be sent to the Sales Rep and information will be sent daily on project status. These items will include, detailed work performed updates, materials consumed, and supplies purchases are all recording daily.
- Ensure that all WTI Field Reps will have a professional appearance and customer interaction while completing services for a customer.
- The Field Resource Foreman is responsible for the ordering, tracking, and monitoring inventory and ensure Quarterly cycle counts are completed and submitted timely.
- Per pricing procedures review each field service project over $5,000 for pricing accuracy.
- Submit all projects over $20,000 to the WTI Supervisor prior to submitting to the Sales Rep or customer.
- Manage, monitor, and document performance of Field Resource Reps and take appropriate steps or corrective measures to resolve employee and work-related issues. Consult with WTI Field Resource Supervisor and Human Resources as needed.
- Perform any other duty and/or project as required or assigned by the WTI Supervisor and/or Regional Manager.
- Minimum five years' experience in the commercial roofing industry.
- Must be thoroughly familiar with built-up, EPDM, PVC, and other forms of low-slope roofing systems as well as metal and other steep slope roofing systems and how to properly repair them.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability