It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
We are looking for a skilled Welder to cut and join metals and other materials at our facility. You will operate appropriate equipment to put together mechanical structures or parts with a great deal of precision. Your job is important as it provides the foundation for strong infrastructure. Fabricates hooks, fixtures, carts, and other product to meet customer needs in a high quality, cost effective manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts all duties in a manner consistent with company established policies, programs, and procedures.
- Maintains compliance with applicable international standard and federal, state, and local regulatory requirements.
- Participates in continuous improvement activities that positively affect safety, environmental protection and conservation, process/product quality and reliability, and operational productivity.
- Supports workplace organization and housekeeping efforts and incorporates clean work practices in daily routines.
- Cuts, bends, and welds hooks, fixtures, carts, and other product to meet customer needs.
- Sets up and operates welding and fabrication equipment.
- Operates material handling and packaging equipment.
- Records work accurately.
- Maintains currency with respect to technical skills by attending training events, educational courses, seminars, workshops, etc., as well as independent research as needed.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear; and occasionally is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Qualifications and Skills
- Frequently exposed to work near moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles; moderate to loud noise levels.
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to read blueprints, use measuring equipment, use saws and shears. Be able to cut, weld and assemble from a blueprint.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Forklift operation experience a plus.
- CNC programming experience a plus.
- TIG welding experience a plus.
DuBois provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, service in the military, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and/or local law and/or regulation.
This job has expired.