Location: Corpus Christi, TX
Salary: 80-120k DOE + bonus
Description: Judge Group is actively seeking a Fabrication Superintendent for a well known and respected beef kill slaughter facility in Texas. The ideal candidate will have supervisory experience in a beef kill/slaughter facility and thorough understanding of the beef fabrication process.
Our client offers the following:
- Salary: 80-120k plus bonus (30%)
- Full relocation
- Company provides temporary housing
- Upward mobility
************Candidates MUST have beef fabrication experience********** Job Description
- Oversee all cutting tables, trim area, wizard knife areas, packaging, scaling, sealing areas and box house to ensure safe, quality and efficient operation.
- This position reports to the Fabrication Manager
- Perform job according to pre-established safety, quality, and efficiency standard operating procedures.
- Oversee production and packaging Leads and Supervisors in regard to specific tasks as needed.
- Oversee complete fill of make sheet to meet customer specifications thus reducing customer claims and returns.
- Maintain organization and good housekeeping in the Fabrication area.
- Oversee movement of product from normal operating procedures when necessary to prevent downtime.
- Ensure all time keeper, safety, training and related reports are turned in daily.
- Perform evaluations pertaining to employee skill level qualification.
- Monitor all cuts for highest attainable red meat yield.
- Report Kill Floor damage and/or Fabrication discrepancies to Fabrication Manager.
Interested candidates please apply here or send resumes to email@example.comContact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com