We're looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you're a high performer who's an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing high level administrative support to Sales department leaders in multiple geographic locations. Responsibilities include: preparing expense reports, making travel arrangements, managing executive calendars and schedules, coordinating meeting, and other administrative functions as required. The ideal candidate will have the ability to hold information in strict confidence, work well in a fast-paced environment, and ability to handle multiple tasks with strong attention to detail and follow-through. Role may be based in our Boston office or Irvine Headquarters with flexibility to work hybrid/remote when executives travel.
- Provides executive level administrative support for the leadership team
- Manages calendars and schedules through utilization of MS Outlook
- Plans and schedules meetings as needed including conference room/venue booking, travel arrangements, food and beverage ordering, and AV equipment coordination
- Arranges domestic and international travel with the ability to execute last minute changes, including developing itineraries and agendas, booking transportation, arranging lodging, and coordinating onsite and offsite meeting accommodations
- Processes expense reports and check requests as required
- Prepares presentations, emails, memos, and other written communication pieces
- Manages a variety of special projects, some of which may have organizational impact
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Expeditiously completes these and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience supporting multiple executives
- Ability to handle confidential information and exercise sound judgement
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, leaders, and external partners
- Professional maturity
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Small event planning experience a plus
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.