Provide administrative support to the Chief Legal Officer and Legal team to maintain effective and professional functioning for the department.
- Assists and provides administrative support for the Executive Vice President and General Counsel as well as 2 Legal Vice Presidents.
- Provides back-up administrative support for executives.
- Maintains company confidential files, law library and legal department filing system.
- Tracks and maintains files and assists in preparation and filing of monthly reports.
- Update minute books, including special resolutions.
- Travel arrangements, meeting coordination and hospitality support
- Expense report assistance
- Responsible for mail, package and phone triage
- Heavy project work
Company Overview Who we are?
- High school degree or GED required.
- Five years of administrative experience, preferably in the field of law.
- Previous experience in larger corporate setting supporting Vice Presidents and above
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer and typing skills including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook and the Internet.
- Must be able to work reasonable overtime when requested in advance and on short notice.
- Excellent office equipment skills required.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
- Must maintain confidentiality.
- Demonstrated ability to pay meticulous attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with a variety of managerial levels.
- Must be technically competent
Aside from being a pharmaceutical industry leader with deep roots in the eye care community, Akorn has proven through the years, to be a company of clear vision. A vision of what it takes to continually develop and evolve in order sustain our mission, which is to improve patientsâ€™ lives through the quality, availability and affordability of our products. Along with developing and manufacturing branded and generic ophthalmics, Akorn manufactures injectable, oral liquid, optic, topical, inhalant, and animal health products. To learn more please visit our website at www.Akorn.com . Why choose us?
Akorn employees are modern day superheroes! That might sound like an exaggeration; however, when you think of it, superheroes help those in need. That is exactly what we do here at Akorn. If you choose to work with us, you are not choosing to work an ordinary job. You are choosing to make an impact in this world. You are choosing to have a career with purpose. If you are seeking a rewarding opportunity where you can make a difference for others, then put on your cape and join the team!!What do we offer?
- Competitive pay
- Growth and development opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 3 weeks PTO + Personal Days
- 9 company holidays
- 401K match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefit Options
- 100% Paid Maternity Leave
- Fast paced, family-oriented work environment
- Wellness Program
- Inclusive and diverse culture
- Adoption Assistance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
Akorn, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
This job has expired.