Prepare bids; provide technical product and application expertise along with inside sales support to commercial customers. The ideal professional would be able to read and interpret plans & specifications and assemble the estimate based off of communicated plans.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 7am-4pm. Pay range depending on experience: $24-30/hr.
- Prepare quotes, submittals, product sizing, and follow-up, enter orders as required, administer change orders, support field personnel and other duties as assigned by the project manager.
- Verify change orders and provide in-house pricing.
- Provide Value Engineering options
- Maintain effective communication between distributors, customers and field personnel.
- Ability to work under pressure; work with multiple deadlines and within a team environment to best achieve efficient and timely results.
- Estimate large HVAC projects and major buyout of projects.
- Prepare documentation for incorporation into O&M manuals.
- Perform electronic and manual plan take-off.
ARS-Rescue Rooter is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-Rescue Rooter may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
This job has expired.
- Valid driver's license along with great communication skills.
- 2 years of direct experience with estimating and/or sales of HVAC projects preferred.
- Knowledge of CAD.
- Skilled in PC usage and associated software including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint).
- Must be accurate, possess keen attention to detail, and proactive in pointing out potential issues.
- All candidates are required to undergo a pre-employment drug screen and background checks.