Datasite is where deals are made. We provide the data rooms and SaaS technology used in M&A and other high-value transactions, to deliver projects in more than 170 countries. Carrying that success into the future is all about you. Your useful skills, your unusual experience, your unique ideas. Everyone here brings something unexpected. What's yours? Invest your talents in us, and we'll return the compliment.
Datasite is looking for an experienced ERP QA Lead to join our team. This role will be part of a team that offers global solutions, operational support and leads change throughout the company. As an ERP QA Lead, you will have the opportunity to wear many hats and work with a variety of business users and departments on all aspects of the software development lifecycle. This includes:
- Leading a team of QA Engineers.
- Responsible for enhancing the quality of our features in the ERP applications, using both automated and manual tests, and reporting and verifying defects.
- Own authoring and the execution of test plans and test cases.
- Have a significant impact in the quality and delivery speed of our software, our business, and most importantly our customers.
- Perform as a SME and work closely with developers and other QA individuals to ensure the features delivered to our customers have a high level of quality.
Preferred location is Minneapolis, MN but will consider US-remote.Major Responsibilities:
- Oversees testing of processes and products. Directs the day-to-day activities of QA team members and contractors to establish priorities and ensure project commitments are met
- Coaches, mentors, and trains QA team member(s), and provides them with new challenges and opportunities to grow
- Creates detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases, continuously improve the efficiency of manual and automation testing, software testing methodologies, and adherence to timelines.
- Oversee all testing (both manual & automation) and validation responsibilities, which include estimating, prioritizing, planning, and coordinating testing activities.
- Drive Standups, Sprint Planning, refinement meetings, retrospections, and all the QA team related meetings.
- Guides, develops, and reviews detailed test plans, cases, and scripts to accurately test new and existing products and features. Works closely project stakeholders to communicate and review test specifications
- Works closely with software architects and engineers early in the product cycle to influence quality and testability from the beginning of the work
- Defines and implements quality assurance guidelines, standards, and measurements. Tracks and reports on defined metrics
- Drives efforts to continuously improve the Product Development Lifecycle as well as other key business processes
- Fosters a culture of quality and continuous improvement
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or related field required
- 2+ years leadership experience in team lead or supervisory role
- Must have a solid understanding of ERP systems; Salesforce required; Workday a plus
- 3 + years of Web Application/API automation testing experience (Selenium, Cucumber, Java and Apex preferred)
- Testing Automation platform experience in Testim and/or Functionize a plus
- Both manual and automation testing
- Solid understanding and applied expertise in solutions architecture designs and concepts, which include but are not limited to: SDLC process, security, high availability, recovery, performance, monitoring and operations design, and application architecture
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
This job has expired.
- Possess a great sense of urgency and accountability to drive results in the team.
- Ability to communicate complex technical and analytical information in a clear and convincing manner to stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to make decisions that produce high-quality results by applying practical knowledge
- Experience with custom integrations: document, test, and manage.
- Deliver timely and quality work while demonstrating effective work prioritization.
- Ability and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done, supporting critical business timelines like quarter and year end.
- Drive and desire to learn and grow both technical and functional skill sets.