Are you interested in a career that protects the environment and ready to join an inclusive work environment, committed to leading new ideas and pathways, and to delivering value? If the answer is, "Yes!" then we have an exciting Full-time career opportunity for you based in Santa Ana, CA.
Who are we? We are Montrose, a leading environmental services company with 2,000 employees across 70 locations worldwide, focused on supporting clients as they deal with the environmental challenges of today, and prepare for what's coming tomorrow.
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: $20 per hour
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
Our Mission is: To help protect the air we breathe, the water we drink, and the soil that feeds us, and is supported by our Principles: We Value Our People, We Value Our Community, We Value Our Clients, We Value Our Shareholders. We care for the well-being of our people and offer:
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Competitive compensation packages
- Industry leading benefits packages, including company paid life and disability insurance
- Paid parental leave benefits
- Progressive vacation policies and company holidays including floating holidays to meet the diverse needs of our people
- 401(k) plan and competitive match offered
- A financial assistance program to help support peers in need
- An educational reimbursement program
- Access to best rates in the industry to bring your student loan debt down to size
As a key member of the LDAR team, this role will be responsible for a full range of activities including:
- Conduct routine leak inspections of industrial piping and tank components using a backpack-mounted organic vapor meter
- Maintain a basic understanding of air quality rules and regulations
- Maintain good public relations with clients
- Report all environmental and safety issues to client and Regional Manager
- Maintain all Company equipment in good condition
- Remain current on all Montrose and client safety training and policies
- Report all safety or compliance irregularities to the Client and to the Regional Manager
- Maintains the company vehicle including cleaning, minor repairs, oil changes, etc., and document each activity in the Vehicle Maintenance Log
- Reports all incidents that affect "normal routines," including, but not limited to accidents, injuries, equipment failures or breakage, scheduled activities and client relationships to the Regional Manager
- Performs daily vehicle checks and required routine maintenance of field vehicles, and document using the Vehicle Maintenance Log if applicable
- Properly uses the fuel card, and correctly and accurately reports odometer readings when fueling vehicle, if applicable
- Maintains all field equipment in good condition
- Reports all non-working equipment to the Regional Manager and prepares Incident Report
- Represents the company in a professional manner, including personal habits, dress codes and communication skills
- Attends all required Safety meetings
- Checks in and checks out as required for all locations
- Demonstrates knowledge of safety procedures
- Immediately reports all work-related accidents and incidents to the site superintendent, Regional Manager and Field Safety Coordinator
- Prepares Near Hit/Hazard Reports as required by the Safety Manager or specific job site
To perform this job successfully, individuals must be able to perform each duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High school diploma/GED
- Ability to work a 9/80 schedule
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in industrial or mechanical maintenance, laboratory or related experience preferred
- Proficient math and chemistry principles
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with proven time management and prioritization skills
- Knowledge of air quality regulations
- Pass pre-employment drug and background test screenings
- Valid driver's license
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of computer software, such as MS Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be able to exert moderate physical effort, including lifting heavy materials and working at heights
- Ensure the company policies, standards and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Willingness and ability to travel, including overnight and weekends if necessary
- Ability to work in industrial settings, outdoor and/or at elevated heights
Vaccination against COVID-19 is strongly preferred. All employees will be subject to policies and procedures of the Company that may be dependent on vaccination status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees so classified. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 949-988-3500 or email@example.com for assistance.MAKE THE MOVE
From comprehensive air measurement and laboratory services to regulatory compliance, emergency response, permitting, engineering, and remediation, Montrose delivers innovative and practical design, engineering and operational solutions that keep its clients on top of their immediate needs - and well ahead of the strategic curve.We are a fast-paced and dynamic team. At Montrose, you are your own boss, but you will get tons of guidance and plenty of support from talented, super-smart colleagues. Therefore, if freedom, autonomy, head-scratching professional challenges attract you, we'd love to speak with you.
Want to know more about us? Visit montrose-env.com and have fun!
Montrose is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Montrose is committed to recruiting and hiring qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status. Montrose is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in its employment for individuals with disabilities.
This job has expired.