VRL Eurofins is the Pre-Transplant Testing division of Eurofins, committed to servicing the transplant community with regional high complexity testing laboratories. Headquartered near Denver, Colorado, with satellite laboratories in or near Los Angeles, Dallas, Boston, Atlanta, and Minneapolis, VRL Eurofins is continuing to expand throughout the United States and is seekinga highly motivated and detail orientedLaboratory Technicianto work first shiftin Centennial, CO.
Laboratory Technician responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Responsible for pre-analytical processes within the life cycle of the laboratory specimen: collection, packaging, shipping, receiving, processing, tracking, and archiving.
- Interfaced with VRL Eurofins clients to resolve specimen issues
- Recommend changes in services, processes, and policies that enhance pre-analytical efficiencies
- Works with Quality Assurance to resolve client complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, and making recommendation to management
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Performs duties in compliance with all applicable regulatory and accrediting agencies
- Support VRL Eurofins' business philosophy, leadership values, and ethics
- Experience in specimen management, project management, client service
- Strong computer, scientific, analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time 2nd shift, Wednesday - Saturday, 4:00 p.m. - 2:30 a.m., with overtime, as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Centennial, CO are encouraged to apply.
- Compensation Range: $17.00 - $18.00/ hour plus $1.75 shift differential
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
To learn more about VRL Eurofins, please visit our website atwww.vrl-eurofins.com.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our websitewww.eurofinsus.comEurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.