Eagle Harbor Solutions, a Koniag Government Services company, is looking for a highly qualified Enterprise Architect Engineer to work at the White House Communications Agency (WHCA) on Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling. This position will provide support to the Agency's Office of the Chief Information Officer reviewing all existing Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEAF), DoD Architecture Framework (DoDAF), and any other guides/best practices to advance the organization's Enterprise Architecture Framework. The successful candidate will also be able to provide written documentation of integration points between new and existing systems.
Position requires an active Top Secret Clearance with ability to obtain SCI/Poly and Presidential Support Duty (PSD or "Yankee White") Special Access Program (SAP) eligibility. Position requires SSBI/T5 investigation within the past 48 months.
We offer competitive compensation and an extraordinary benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company matching, flexible spending accounts, paid holidays, three weeks paid time off, and more.
Responsibilities & Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Maintains day to day support for the organization's Enterprise Architecture framework
- Continuously review existing governance and enhancements found in the Federal Enterprise Architecture Framework (FEAF), DoD Architecture Framework (DoDAF) and other guides and best practices
- Provides recommendations on the structure of the enterprise architecture plan for the organization
- Analyzes initial documentation of new systems to provide high level and system level designs and documents integration points between new and existing systems
- Top Secret clearance required (T5/SSBI investigation within past 36 months)
- 5+ years of related experience
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills, a high level of integrity, and leadership courage
- Highly motivated professional capable of managing demanding workload while prioritizing and managing competing priorities
- Certified Enterprise Architect (CEA), or Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundations, or Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Master or other ITIL certifications, or The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) certification
- TS/SCI investigation close within 48 months
- CI/Lifestyle polygraph
- BS in relevant discipline
Washington, DC 20373 (hybrid performance).Clearance Required:
Position requires an active Top Secret Clearance with ability to obtain SCI/Poly and Presidential Support Duty (PSD or "Yankee White") Special Access Program (SAP) eligibility. Position requires SSBI/T5 investigation within the past 48 months.Working Environment & Conditions:
This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The workload may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read, do simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy:
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you require an accommodation to navigate or to apply to a position on our website, please contact Heaven Wood via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 703-488-9377 to request accommodations. This contact information is used for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire on a status of your application.About our Company:
Eagle Harbor Solutions LLC, an 8(a) certified company, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Koniag, Inc., an Alaska Native Regional Corporation and part of the Koniag Government Services Sector. EHS provides a range of professional services for cyber intelligence and information technologies capabilities to the Federal Government, Civilian, and commercial markets to further the nation's national security and civilian service missions. Eagle Harbor addresses some of our country's most pressing challenges in the areas of Cyber Intelligence, Business Analysis, Emergency Preparedness and Contingency Planning.Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. Shareholder Preference in accordance with Public Law 88-352