Engineer Product I - Embedded SW, Architecture, and Test Engineering (CA)
Engineer Product I - Embedded SW, Architecture, and Test Engineering
Location : Horicon, WI 53032
Contract Duration : 5Months
Performs basic product design, testing and/or analysis work for a defined portion of a project. Operates in a team environment, providing input to design solutions and participating in design reviews. Develops recommendations within established guidelines; work and decisions are reviewed by supervisors before implementation.
* Produces and/or evaluates possible design solutions to improve cost, quality and performance based on specialized knowledge of engineering applications. This may include possible involvement of other functional engineers, supply management and/or supplier personnel.
* Compiles and furnishes necessary information (engineering decisions and reports of pertinent design analyses data) to document the design solution required for building of prototypes and adoption of the design with possible involvement of other functional engineers, supply management and/or supplier personnel.
* Applies existing applications to routine problems.
* Analyzes assignments and determines engineering specifications which must be fulfilled for routine problems or projects.
* Learns and applies company engineering policies and practices; learns company products.
* Executes test or analysis plan for product verification and validation.
Skills, Abilities, Knowledge:
* Skill in using computer aided design and/or engineering tools.
* Skill in using company information systems and processes.
* Understanding of engineering principles as they relate to the company product
* Fundamental understanding of machine forms relevant to the specific job assignment and Company division/unit.
* Knowledge/familiarity with machines manufactured by competitors.
* Knowledge of the Enterprise Product Delivery Process (EPDP), Enterprise Technology Development process (ETDP) and/or Enterprise Customer Acquisition Process (ECAP).
* Degree in an Engineering/Technology discipline or equivalent experience. - University Degree (4 years or equivalent)
* Degree in a Science discipline or equivalent experience. - University Degree (4 years or equivalent)
* Degree in an Agricultural Sciences discipline or equivalent experience. - University Degree (4 years or equivalent)
* Engineering experience. (1 - 3 years)
* Technical experience relating to design/diagnostics of mechanical/electrical/hydraulic systems. (1 - 3 years)
* Product engineering experience. (Less than 1 year)
* Experience with engineering tools, systems and databases. (1 - 3 years)
* Experience with Computer Aided Design (CAD) systems. (Less than 1 year)
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 202359 when responding to this ad.
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our