This job has expired.
Maintains Web environment by identifying system requirements; installing upgrades; monitoring system performance.
* Establish Web system specifications by analyzing access, information, and security requirements; designing system infrastructure
* Establish Web system by planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of server hardware, software, and operating and system management systems; defining system and operational policies and procedures
* Maintain Web system performance by performing system monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting system hardware, software, and operating and system management systems; designing and running system load/stress testing; escalating application problems to vendor
* Secure Web system by developing system access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; establishing and testing disaster recovery policies and procedures; completing back-ups; maintaining documentation
* Upgrade Web system by conferring with vendors and services; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements and new software
* Meet financial requirements by submitting information for budgets; monitoring expenses
* Update job knowledge by tracking emerging Internet technologies; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
* Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
* System Administration
* Technical Understanding
* Technical Management
* Telecommunications Technologies
* Handles Pressure
* General Programming Skills
* Internet Technologies
* Learning on the Fly
* Verbal Communication
Oxford is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oxford will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. Oxford is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email email@example.com. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!