Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
What we need:
We are looking for an Electronic Technician who will repair, maintain, install, and inspect electronic, electrical, and communication systems and related equipment.
What you'll do:
- Locates and diagnoses electrical and electronic systems malfunctions using test equipment and computer diagnostics. Calibrates and repairs testing equipment.
- Performs preventive maintenance on equipment by inspecting, cleaning, and calibrating on a pre-determined schedule. Tests repaired units for proper operation.
- Use routing electrical equipment such as test meters, recorders, and hand and power tools along with specialized diagnostic equipment.
- Performs technical electronic and instrumentation equipment repair work, troubleshooting, modifying, testing, calibrating, adjusting, repairing and installing electronic equipment and monitoring devices.
- Performs maintenance and repair on a variety of electronic equipment or maintain and repair electronic instrumentation with computer-automated processing system.
What you have:
- Inspects defective electronic equipment to determine malfunction
- Reads and interprets schematic diagrams, logic charts, drawings and sketches and manufacturers' manuals
- Performs modifications on electronic equipment to make it compatible with existing equipment or to enhance its functions. Rewires printed circuit (PC) chips and other components on PC boards; conducts tests to assure the modification produces desired outputs.
- Evaluates environments in which equipment is to be installed and how electronic equipment will be affected
- Performs mathematical computations for the correct range of functions and to correspond correctly with electrical output and chemicals affected in the process.
- High school diploma or GED equivalency required with technical training up to 24 months in related course work at a trade/technical school.
- Two years of experience in electronic repair
- Special skills certification required.
- Knowledge of electrical training, circuit and theories, calibration
- Understanding of PLC's with Allan Bradley or Siemens training
What you're good at:
- Understand circuit theory
- Knowledge of principles and theories of electronics
- Five-plus years of experience
- Must be an effective team member.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with others in the immediate work unit and in related support areas.
- Ability to make technical decisions to resolve related issues within the framework of the job's primary duties and responsibilities.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid driver's license.
- Working conditions include hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by moving mechanical parts, airborne particles, and noise.
- Requires standing more than 2/3 of time.
- Requires regular lifting up to 50 pounds, over 50 pounds with assistance.
- Travel to other facilities may be required.
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
#LI-NT1Nearest Major Market:
This job has expired.