We are currently seeking candidates with an electrical or mechanical background that are interested in learning electrician skills. This is a great opportunity to join AZZ and grow with us. Electrical Installers at AZZ will be trained to install switchgear and other electrical components into metal equipment centers fabricated by AZZ. They will also plan, layout, install, and repair wiring, electrical fixtures and control equipment such as switches, relays, and circuit-breaker panels, using hand tools and power tools, according to customer specifications as indicated on custom engineered designs and drawings.
- Ability to use basic hand tools, power tools, tape measure, grinders, and saws safely
- Strong and clear communication skills
- Ability to analyze and solve problems effectively
- Any experience as Electrical Helper or previous work in Electrical field helpful
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic math problems
- Willingness to learn and positive attitude
- Dependable - report to work every day on time
- Ability to pass drug screen and background check
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
- Flexibility with schedule and willing to work extra hours
- Circuit Breakers
- Electrical Wirings
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
Join Our Talent Network!Job SnapshotEmployee Type
Millington, MDJob Type
Skilled Labor - TradesExperience
Not SpecifiedDate Posted
This job has expired.