Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a Electrical Foreman to join our team in Ville Platte, LA.
Manages day-to-day activities of work site, ensures on-time completion of projects, and supervises construction team.
Authorization to lawfully in the U.S. without sponsorship from Wood is required.
- Ensure crews are on site, prepared and equipped to perform their assignments
- Conducts and leads toolbox and safety meetings
- Ensure crews are following all client, company and OSHA safety standards
- Organize and plan work weekly and daily to ensure crews are productive and safe
- Must be proficient with hand/power tools in an industrial oil field setting
- Skilled in electrical installation specifications and procedures in an industrial oil field setting
- Knowledge of electrical circuits including the operation and function of typical electrical devices such as solenoids, relays, motors, transformers, switches, motor control, ETC
- Knowledge/understanding in Control of Work (Permits) and Lock out tag out (LOTO).
- Responsible for writing permits per clients Control of work system and being a Preforming Authority (PA)
- Responsible for observing and complying with all safety and project rules.
- Use effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Be capable of listening and communicating with other - supervision and employees.
- Be motivated while working safely and productively.
- Understand and respond accordingly to all safety alerts, warnings, hazards, etc.
Skills / Qualifications QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE Minimum Qualifications:
Training & Certificates:
- High School Diploma, or Equivalent
- Valid and current Driver License with clean driving record
- Ten (10) years' experience as industrial Electrician in oilfield
- License, or must have reciprocity in Alaska (must submit with application)
- Five (5) years' supervisory experience in oil and gas industry
- Computer skills commensurate with program and job applications.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
This job has expired.