EH&B Assistant Account Manager
We are looking to hire an Assistant Account Manager in our Employee Health & Benefits department. This is an entry-level position, which under the supervision of the Sr. Account Manager or Account Executive, will assist in the production and service of new and existing accounts consisting of mostly middle market accounts.
Your goals. Your ambitions. Your definition of success. At MMA, we believe nothing should stand in your way of making these a reality. As an MMA colleague, you'll get personal and professional development opportunities, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement.
As a part of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world's leading professional services firm in risk, strategy, and people, MMA colleagues are part of a network of resources and expertise that sets our organization apart from the competition.
What can you expect?
We will count on you to:
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth and development.
- Colleagues at MMA Southeast don't simply work together; we challenge each other to push further, think smarter, and love what we're doing together. Our shared purpose is to be there for our clients in the moments that matter.
What you need to have:
- Ensure outstanding customer service is provided to clients, both directly and by other members of the production team
- Communicate closely with Producers and act as key liaison with clients to assess needs and provide solutions
- Oversee, facilitate or execute new/renewal marketing process
- Design detailed analyses and presentations for prospect/client meetings
- Develop educational materials including Benefit Enrollment Guides
- Review SPD's and agreements/contracts for accuracy
- Assist clients with resources relative to HIPAA, COBRA, FLEX, ERISA, etc.
- Handle any claim resolutions and plan administration problems
- Filing, file set-up, file maintenance in Agency Management and Imaging System
- Assist with gathering appropriate client information for marketing and implementing new and renewal business
- Assist with creating spreadsheets and presentations for prospect/renewal meetings
- Assist with preparation of enrollment guides/packets for on-site enrollment meetings
- Assist with the preparation of applications
- Assist with routine plan administration, e.g., new enrollees, changes and terminations
- Assist with any claim and plan administration problems / issues
- Filing, file set-up, file maintenance in Agency Management and Imaging Systems
- Basic correspondence with clients and companies, once Agent License is obtained
- Assist team with general administrative and other responsibilities as needed
What makes you stand out:
- Previous insurance industry experience in a brokerage or agency environment
- Able to research and analyze problems independently
- Excellent presentation, written, communication, and customer service skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
- Ability to learn Agency Management and Imaging Systems
- Must have resident Agents License in Life and Health or obtain within 90 days
What is in it for you?
- Previous experience working with small groups
- Works well in a fast paced environment
- A shared commitment to company values; Integrity, Collaboration Passion, Innovation, Accountability
- 401K and company match program
- Company-paid Life and Disability offerings
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) programs
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Volunteer paid time off (VTO)
- Career mobility
- Pet insurance
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Continuing education and training opportunities
MMA encourages all its colleagues to pursue dreams without limits. We promote curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking and take risks on new ideas. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams.
We further believe a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep colleagues engaged and productive including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. Our organization is no exception. MMA was named a 2021 Top Workplace for cultural excellence in the areas of professional development, DE&I practices, and employee well-being.Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOEMinority / Female / Disability / Vet / SexualOrientation / Gender Identity employers.
At MMA, your future is limitless. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://marshmma.com/careers.
This job has expired.