EH&B Account Executive
We are looking to hire an Account Executive in our Employee Health & Benefits department. The Account Executive ("AE") works in partnership with the team and Producer(s), for their book of business. The AE also partners with Producers in developing and maintaining strong relationships with current clients, and owning all aspects of servicing a book of business. The Account Executive should be easily accessible on a day to day basis and always provide timely, excellent service.
Your goals. Your ambitions. Your definition of success. At MMA, we believe nothing should stand in your way of making these a reality. As an MMA colleague, you'll get personal and professional development opportunities, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement.
As a part of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world's leading professional services firm in risk, strategy, and people, MMA colleagues are part of a network of resources and expertise that sets our organization apart from the competition.
What can you expect?
We will count on you to:
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth and development.
- Colleagues at MMA Southeast don't simply work together; we challenge each other to push further, think smarter, and love what we're doing together. Our shared purpose is to be there for our clients in the moments that matter.
What you need to have:
- Ensure outstanding customer service is provided to clients, both directly and by other members of the production team
- Share responsibility for overall strategic management and focus of client engagement
- Communicate closely with Producers and act as key liaison with clients to assess needs and provide solutions
- Develop carrier and vendor relationships and participate in industry events (carrier functions, developmental & training events, etc.) to continue to grow as a professional within the industry.
- Prepare and participate in sales presentations, strategic assessments, RFP responses, open enrollment and other client related meetings.
- Design detailed analyses and presentations for prospect/client meetings
- Provide consultative and strategic planning for clients, under the direction of the Producer(s)
- Prepare, analyse and present report for clients, including quarterly reports (i.e., post renewal analysis, quarterly stewardships, and monthly aggregate reports), renewal analysis (including renewal negotiations, brainstorming for creative solutions, funding strategies, contribution strategies) and ACA reporting
- Review SPD's and agreements/contracts for accuracy
- Handle any claim resolutions and plan administration problems
- Filing, file set-up, file maintenance in Agency Management and Imaging System
What makes you stand out:
- Bachelor's Degree in a Relevant Field of Work or an Equivalent Combination of Education and Work-Related Experience.
- 10+ Years of Work-Related Experience with Demonstrated Proficiency in Multiple Disciplines/Processes Related to the position.
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as the ability to problem solve are necessary.
- Effective oral and written communication skills are required.
- Business acumen and industry knowledge are required to interpret and discuss a client's financials and state of the industry, as well as complex topics such as funding arrangements, pharmacy, reference-based pricing, new and emerging trends, vendor opportunities and compliance.
- Must have a strong understanding of in-depth financial analysis (e.g., financial projections, renewal underwriting, plan value analysis, contribution strategy analysis, self-funded analysis, aggregate reports) and actuarial tools to prepare and present client deliverables.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
- Ability to learn Agency Management and Imaging Systems
- Must have resident Agents License in Life and Health or obtain within 90 days
What is in it for you?
- Works well in a fast paced environment
- A shared commitment to company values; Integrity, Collaboration Passion, Innovation, Accountability
- 401K and company match program
- Company-paid Life and Disability offerings
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) programs
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Volunteer paid time off (VTO)
- Career mobility
- Pet insurance
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Continuing education and training opportunities
MMA encourages all its colleagues to pursue dreams without limits. We promote curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking and take risks on new ideas. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams.
We further believe a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep colleagues engaged and productive including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. Our organization is no exception. MMA was named a 2021 Top Workplace for cultural excellence in the areas of professional development, DE&I practices, and employee well-being.Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOEMinority / Female / Disability / Vet / SexualOrientation / Gender Identity employers.
At MMA, your future is limitless. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://marshmma.com/careers.
This job has expired.