Check out this new opportunity!
EE Technical Desginer 3
Oklahoma City, OK
For over 25 years we have partnered with the world's most renowned Aerospace company. We get to be a part of the design and creation of over 10,000 active commercial aircraft to keeping our nation safe at a mission critical level. Working with industry leaders provide you with state of the art facilities, and a map for career growth into the future.
Let us help you to elevate your career by joining our team!
- Develop, maintain and release electrical/mechanical drawings, systems designs or engineering documentation and data by applying company, industry and governmental standards.
- Use design tools prepares documentation and incorporates design changes.
- Create, develop and maintain systems designs by preparing design layouts, modifying existing designs and assisting in identifying design discrepancies.
- Support engineering system design and functionality validation activities.
- Develop and maintain product installation designs and part designs ranging from simple to moderately complex.
- Coordinate activities and products with internal partners and external suppliers.
- Work under general direction.
Your RecruiterStill have questions? Reach out to
- Associate's Degree combined with 3 + years of relevant work experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to Obtain Secret Clearance
- 10% travel
Brian - (phone) 616-799-5350 (email) email@example.com What to Expect
- Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
- Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.Resources
To apply, send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more active job openings: http://www.moseleytechnical.com
For more information about Moseley visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/about-us/
This job has expired.