Start Date: Immediate
At TalentWerx, we are focused on partnering with America's top companies to acquire new talent with speed, accuracy, and a differentiated pricing model. We pride ourselves in acquiring top talent to ensure our clients' competitive advantage.
Our client is a service-disabled, veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) delivering exceptional strategy and technology integration services to the U.S. Federal Government. We support several Department of Defense (DoD) and Federal Agencies across the CONUS.
- Provide subject matter expertise towards obtaining and maintaining an Authority to Operate (ATO) for AWS GovCloud environments, ensuring all compliance and regulatory standards are consistently met.
- Deploy, automate, maintain, and manage AWS GovCloud-based production systems to ensure availability, performance, scalability, and security.
- Utilize Ansible for configuration management and routine task automation within the AWS GovCloud environment.
- Employ Terraform for infrastructure-as-code practices to predictably create, change, and enhance the AWS GovCloud infrastructure.
- Measure and monitor overall system health, including availability and latency of the GovCloud services.
- Streamline our CI/CD pipeline ensuring secure and reliable code deployments.
- Engage in the entire lifecycle of AWS GovCloud infrastructure-from conception, design, deployment, operation, to refinement.
- Reinforce incident management for production services, promoting a blameless post-mortems culture.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure AWS GovCloud infrastructure are reliable, scalable, and supportable, tackling new challenges as they arise.
PREFERRED ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
Clearance: Active secret clearance required
Years of Experience: 2years of relevant experience required
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IS Technology, or related Field
Substitution: 5+ years of relevant experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree is also acceptable
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in site reliability engineering, DevOps, or related roles, with specific focus on AWS GovCloud environments
- Security + Certification or Equivalent (DoD Approved 8570 - IAT Level II)
- Demonstrated experience in the AWS GovCloud ATO process
- Profound knowledge of Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- Advanced skills in AWS services provisioning, configuration, management, and networking within the GovCloud environment
- Hands-on experience with Ansible and Terraform in a GovCloud setting
- Solid understanding of CI/CD principles, especially in a secured and compliant environment like GovCloud
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies, particularly Scrum and Kanban
- Strong knowledge of distributed systems, along with an understanding of latency, fault tolerance, IT Ops, security, and disaster recovery in GovCloud environments
- Outstanding problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, adept at collaborating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- 5 years of experience in site reliability engineering, DevOps, or related roles, with specific focus on AWS GovCloud environments
- Red Hat Systems Administrator (RHSA)
- Linux Professional Institute Certification (LPIC)
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
$110,000 - $130,000 a year
The proposed salary range for this position is $110,000 - $130,000. There are a host of factors that can influence final salary including, but not limited to, Federal Government contract labor categories and contract wage rates, relevant prior work experience, specific skills and competencies, geographic location, education, and certifications. Our employees value the flexibility EXPANSIA allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives. We offer competitive compensation, benefits and learning and development opportunities. Our unique mix of benefits options is designed to support and protect employees and their families. Employment benefits include health and wellness programs, income protection, paid leave and retirement and savings.
TalentWerx is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
This job has expired.